Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be hasty kid. In chapter 1009, Even Luly doesn't have it. It's just about a chapter. And after seeing how incredible King is, It's almost certain adv coc is coming in next 3-4 chapters.
Well Zoro used AdCOC but unconsciously that said, Zoro next attack will all be connected with CoC. It is the key to tame Enma.
The chapter cant be more clear about that.

Efficiently? Now you are joking lmao

Queen got hit by sanji's hell memories but instead of getting pissed he is demeanor appears calm as if nothing bothersome happened. He looks more interested in talking about king than to worry which indicates he clearly tanked Hell Memories
Well, it should leave more damage than a DJ, Queen still tanked it and rather talked about another character instead, you're right with this one.

Zoro having CoC was so clear after he use the adv version of it against Kaido at the rooftop..
This fight will unlock Zoro CoC better so he can fuse later his adv CoC into his attacks, something with I called months ago legit happen.
Zoro CoC clash with King CoC is something who was going to happen, dude legit has the name King xD.

Talking about ur swinger ass?

Has Lanji avy, spreads bullshit power levels about Sanji and his threat to Zoro.

"I like Zoro more than Sanji".

Fucking fake. LMAO.
you point at most irrelevant and meaningless things in order to prove that i hate zoro..
get some thick mental retardation suppositories and shuv em in punk.

it doesn't change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.