**ONE PIECE CHAPTER: 1033**

**TITLE:** "Shimotsuki Kozaburo"

- King vs Zoro continues. King attacked openly, but rather an explosion occurred.

- Sanji vs Queen

Queen (*About King*): He was a survivor of the "Lunaria tribe" that was annihilated.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the natural world.
A long time ago, they were known as "People of God"!!

Sanji: Why did they exterminate them?
Queen: Find the history!!!

- Zoro vs King. The previous explosion was defended with Color of Armament.
Zoro used Shishi Sonson on King.
No damage to King. King used a counterattack against Zoro.

- Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island.

- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words.
The same craftsman made both Wado Itchimonji and Enma, and his name is Shimotsuki Yuzaburo

Zoro: Why was there a sword of Wano on the East Blue frontier? (Wado)
"Was it lost?"

There was an inspirational figure in the village, and he said is that each sword has its own personality.
The weak have to subdue this unique sword, but they got scared and called it Wado.
After his death, I found out that he was Kuina's grandfather. The name of this inspirational figure is Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

Zoro: Then what I lack is.... strength!!
Could it be that Oden was able to fight easily even if he was deprived, of his spirit and will power of a king? Yes? Enma!!!!
(King attacking)

Zoro: What should I do? If you want to stabilize your spirit... no... this is all you need!!

King: Are you really trying to become a **“KING”**?
Zoro: *Yeah... I have to do it to pay the debt to my Captain and best friend (kuina)!!!*

[No break next week]
Post automatically merged:

- King vs Zoro continues. King attacked openly, but rather an explosion occurred.

- Sanji vs Queen

Queen (*About King*): He was a survivor of the "Lunaria tribe" that was annihilated.

The same craftsman made both Wado Itchimonji and Enma, and his name is Shimotsuki Yuzaburo

"Was it lost?"

There was an inspirational figure in the village, and he said is that each sword has its own personality.
The weak have to subdue this unique sword, but they got scared and called it Wado.
After his death, I found out that he was Kuina's grandfather. The name of this inspirational figure is Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

Could it be that Oden was able to fight easily even if he was deprived, of his spirit and will power of a king? Yes? Enma!!!!
(King attacking)

Zoro: What should I do? If you want to stabilize your spirit... no... this is all you need!!

Zoro: *Yeah... I have to do it to fullfill a promise made to my Captain and my best friend (kuina)!!!*

[No break next week]

- Sanji vs Queen

"Was it lost?"

(King attacking)

Zoro: What should I do? If you want to stabilize your spirit... no... I'll give you is all you need!!
(Beast pirates falls down unconscious due to Zoro's haki)

Zoro: *Yeah... I have to do it to fullfill a promise made to my Captain and my best friend (kuina)!!!*

[No break next week]

TRANSLATION UPDATE:

• King's dialogue after Zoro using Conqueror's Haki shows that King also has it. He asks Zoro if he wants to be a 'King' as a pun to his own name.

• Queen's tells Sanji that King is undefeatable•

• Lunarians can survive any natural conditions (Fire, Ice, etc.) unharmed.

BEST FRIEND: It's Monkey D. Luffy as per translations. Not kuina. It's about the same person he addresses as 'Captain' in the sentence.
"I have to do it to fullfill a promise given to my Captain and best friend (Luffy)"