Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
I'm loving this development. Zoro unconsciously used coc against Kaido with his Asura. The battle with King is slowly allowing him to tap into this power at will with the road to control Enma seemingly linked to great mastery of your haki

Guess the training Zoro got allowed him to go a step further into that direction, with the battle experience against the yonko(mostly Kaido) pushing him past his limits to unlock his potential that he'd seemingly master during the battle against King

Likely he'd end up turning Enma black during this battle :watchout:

- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
Also did Zoro just admit Sanji is his best friend ?:quest:

Enma has oden's haki agenda:kingufy
Zoro:
you're right I give you this one my friend :cheers:
But it does have it's own personality as kuzaburo said in the chapter, so it's kind of a magical sword still... and not a cursed one as kuzaburo said (cursed swords are called like that because people fear their "personalities"), it's not a downplay on zoro don't get me wrong (luffy has a devil fruit, sanji a mutant right now)

Better willpower than Luffy the MC and the chosen one ? Better willpower than Roger ? Or Joy boy ? I don’t think so.
Its 1000% sure that Zoro doesn’t have the strongest COC of all time
Why they all betting against Luffy again? Dude is on the rooftop splitting the sky with Kaido. Oden's wank is indirect Luffy wank. People still didn't learn a thing from Luffy vs Katakuri... MC's plotarmor/willpower is the highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.