Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This doesn't make sense? It seems Zoro knows he has CotC and how to use it? Though with Kaido he acted like he didn't know he had it?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
(I was tagged for this chapter's spoilers on Discord).

@Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk: the King feats sound fucking ridiculous lol.

Zoro's strongest attacks (the same Zoro that cut Kaido) deal zero damage to King.

King's defence >> high tier offence.

King can consistently overpower Zoro's strongest attacks in head on clashes and send him flying (the same Zoro that momentarily blocked Hakai and shit on Kaido's wind scythes).

King's offence >> high tier defence.

Considering what Zoro pulled on the Rooftop, this is pretty nuts. Rooftop Zoro had the best feats of all High tiers and King overwhelmed him.

And now, it seems like King is a Conqueror and still has Hybrid in reserve? Damn, he's an absolute monster.

Unless you want to deny all of Zoro's feats on the Rooftop, King is incomprehensibly monstrous.

Let alone Katakuri, it doesn't sound like the 3 Sweet Commanders combined can defeat King lol. They don't even have any ability to actually hurt him when Zoro still can't.

Given how his feats compared to Zoro's, Rooftop Luffy before Chapter 1010 also gets crapped on by King.

I don't think you can defend a term like "YC 1 level". Base/Zoan King is not on the same level as Katakuri or Pre Udon Luffy.

Kata has it

Kata has that

Comparing bounty with other crews doesn’t mean a lot. Kata can erase Jack.

Kata bounty gap with Smoothie as big than King gap with Queen

And Kata COO is insane and a great asset

He did

For now King and Kata portrayal is quite similar
Portrayal-wise King has literally EVERYTHING Katakuri does and more. Much higher bounty only adds to a lot of things, it's not a single stuff.

And so far, Base/Zoan King is outperforming Katakuri by a good margin in feats. His defensive and offensive outputs have so much higher showcasing that it's not even remotely funny, and he has great speed and versatility on top of that.

And no, King never went Hybrid. Not even once. Partial transformation of wings is not Hybrid- Oda would highlight it when he actually uses it, like he did with Queen and whatnot. This is not the hill you want to die on RayanO lol...

Anyway, if King somehow ends up having CoC coating (I doubt it), he's then pushing into realms of top tiers by agenda of Luffy and Kaido wankers lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Recent Chapters already debunked what you said, Zoro's PU to beat King isn't CoA, it's CoC combined with his New Sword
Not really, someone can have a COC PU without being specialized in it. Ray and Roger both had CoC but Roger was likely the top dog and the best willpower wise in the crew.

So even if Zoro has COC and a COc PU Luffy can still (and is) superior in that area.

So Luffy's Situation will include him seeing Death & also Protecting someone
Since Luffy have Future Sight then he can see that Death without it actually happening
But it will be the Trigger for his Power Up, which is Fire King Form (Also known as Sun God Nika)
Let’s see what Luffy PU will be. But in One piece and shonen willpower is everything. And it’s Luffy who will have to face the gods of the world using his Haki.
It’s impossible for Zoro to have more willpower/COC than Luffy.

Zoro is a monster and has insane willpower. But he is not Luffy.

- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This doesn't make sense? It seems Zoro knows he has CotC and how to use it? Though with Kaido he acted like he didn't know he had it?
He didnt knew coating
He knew basic coc
Ep 984 showed it

No shit, Katakuri dodges and usually doesn't tank hits...
Tells you more about how one trick phony he is.

Either way, significantly- far higher offensive and defensive outputs feat-wise so far. FS can only take you so far when your attacks can't even hurt your opponent- and your defense will crumble easily into HEAVY damage if you get hit even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.