Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he highlight Marco hybrid ?

For now King doesn’t have a superior portrayal than Kata. Similar portrayal sure.
King has every single portrayal of Katakuri all the way from CoC to "undefeatable" and then additional stuff akin to higher bounty and his race hype. That's literally superior portrayal. You can sugarcoat it into saying "it's not that much superior" if you want to belittle bounty, but it's superior nonetheless.

And, of course, King carries far better feats.

And like he highlighted Queen's and Jack's, and how the designs were actually distinguished. Either way, man, if you wanna die on this hill be my guest, but you and I both know he hasn't used Hybrid yet lmao

- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This doesn't make sense? It seems Zoro knows he has CotC and how to use it? Though with Kaido he acted like he didn't know he had it?
He learned that going all out with extreme will power trigger his CoC blooming, so now he figured out how to activate CoC consciously ("try to be King/Conqueror") like Luffy could since post-TS.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This doesn't make sense? It seems Zoro knows he has CotC and how to use it? Though with Kaido he acted like he didn't know he had it?
It makes sense that Zoro didn't know ACoC. He accidentally used some form of ACoC in Ashura and didnt know about that maybe?

King has every single portrayal of Katakuri all the way from CoC to "undefeatable" and then additional stuff akin to higher bounty and his race hype. That's literally superior portrayal. You can sugarcoat it into saying "it's not that much superior" if you want to belittle bounty, but it's superior nonetheless.

And, of course, King carries far better feats.

And like he highlighted Queen's and Jack's, and how the designs were actually distinguished. Either way, man, if you wanna die on this hill be my guest, but you and I both know he hasn't used Hybrid yet lmao
? where does King have 'undefeatable' hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.