Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not agreeing or disagreeing. Look at how these events are sequenced. Queen was already talking about King, and he already saw Sanji's flames, but didn't hype King that much at that time.
But its the same as queen talking about sanji, he saw sanji fighting with flames before and only when it was him and zoro he mentioned it was weird he can use flames, it just when oda wants to address it.

Lol even Zoro knows weak spot is there, but thing is King would give him no chance, he's too fast, too agile, has too much arsenal. But even besides King's wings, lets assume Kata hits as hard as Marco, which I don't think he does, he can barely make King cough two drops of blood.
As I said there are instances of both Marco and Zoro drawing blood to King when the latter got a clean hit - now Zoro has to find out King's exact weakspot in which he's struggling rn. Figuring out the ability is the important part.

Bold part: That's why I don't believe they can defeat King, he's incredible durable and can endure a lot. But as much as they can hardly injure King, King still has to put everything to put them down; Marco because of his regen and Katakuri because of his FS and shapeshifting. King has to be ready to fight a few hours against them imo.

Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem immune to physical force, so he still gets thrashed by her
Unfortunately that's absolutely nonsense, Zoro has physical force to stop Hakai, bust mountains.
Marco's strongest attack didn't even get reaction out of King and only did as much damage to him as scabbards did to Kaido. Zoro's Oni Giri made him bleed a lot more.

But once King used wings to block, even mighty Dragon Twister failed, so Yamatrash seriously can't hurt him. Bro why are you so stubborn in your ways, when I was proven wrong last chapter I adjusted my stance.

It is clear as a day King is strongest character in Wano after Kaido and Big Mom. Luffy vs King is debatable I guess but again how does he hurt him?

Eh.
  • King is clearly a good deal stronger than Rooftop Zoro.
  • Rooftop Zoro was himself stronger than (or at the very least comparable to) Chapter 1000 Luffy.
  • Chapter 1000 Luffy is a good deal stronger than the Luffy that beat Katakuri.

You can't have a consistent powerscaling that claims that King and Katakuri are comparable. There has to be a considerable gap between them.
Power scaling don't mean shit when there many ways Oda can write to make things how ever he wants .
Like him making Kata stab him self just to make thing more even for luffy .
They don't have to be a gap between them since they don't have the same fighting style or powers .
Like FS already made luffy and Zoro different which effect there fighting style .

As I said there are instances of both Marco and Zoro drawing blood to King when the latter got a clean hit - now Zoro has to find out King's exact weakspot in which he's struggling rn. Figuring out the ability is the important part.

Bold part: That's why I don't believe they can defeat King, he's incredible durable and can endure a lot. But as much as they can hardly injure King, King still has to put everything to put them down; Marco because of his regen and Katakuri because of his FS and shapeshifting. King has to be ready to fight a few hours against them imo.
Yeah few hours sure but in the end King would be pretty much fine after the fight maybe a tad exhausted because motherfucker has stamina of a mad man. So still a mid diff right?

KATAKURI IS UNDEFEATED

ZOROFANS : ITS BECAUSE HE FIGHT WEAK OPPONENTS

KING IS UNDEFEATED

ZOROFANS : HE MIGHT BE STRONGER THAN KAIDO

:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz:
Katakuri is undefeated: hyped by his brothers and sisters, 10 years old, who never saw any top tier battle.

King is undefeated: hyped by Queen, who is older than King and saw top tiers fighters like King and Kaido fighting.

What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.