Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, something of note.

Sanji attacks Queen and Queen takes no damage = Sanji is weak and Queen is also weak.

Zoro attacks King and King takes no damage = King is strong and Zoro is also strong.

Katakuri pummels Luffy for 11 hours and Luffy refuses to fall = Katakuri is weak

is this consistent logic?
Okay let me give you the logic behind this and try to keep your mind open and read a multiple times if the logic is too advanced for you.

Kaido is hyped as the most durable character in the world.
Kaido no sells barrage of G4 hits
He takes nearly zero damage from Gamma knife.

One Tatsumaki from Zoro gives Kaido
-Big cut on his body
-Killer says he cut through his scales
-Kaido says that hurts
-Big Mom says that boy really just cut Kaido
-Kaido coughs up internal blood

That was the most damage Kaido has taken in the entire arc so far with exception of Zoro's Ashura, Oden's Togen Totsuka and Luffy's CoC attacks.

Yet same attack that damaged the most durable character in the series failed to do any damage to King at all. So Zoro's Attack power that is battle tested against the most durable (or second most durable after king) man in the world is tanked by King.

Sanji's Attack Power hasn't failed for the first time
-Doffy took his diable jambe attacks and laughed at them
-Exhausted Luffy took those attacks
-Sanji's hells memories is only tested against the fodder fish.

Katakuri failed to K.O the man who was K.Oed by Kaido's non Advanced CoC thunder Bagua and that was no PIS or Gag scene.
Zoro on the other hand took Hakai head on, yes all of Hakai as told to us by Law.
Then he no sold, literally no sold an advanced CoC thunder bagua to the face, after tanking Hakai.

Yet King is damaging that Zoro and getting an upper hand.

But you know all that, I know you did but you are morally corrupt and disingenuous and decided to lie once again to bring your point across.

Doflamingo has CoC and Awakening, two abilities hyped to the fucking moon in this arc alone. Kid and Law awakened their fruits and it's their last resort and CoC is wanked in this chapter.

Jack and Queen remain below Doffy until they can show something that puts them close. For now, Doffy is more comparable too YC1 than any commander below that.
Doffy is above YC2 but below YC1.

Of course King can survive tough conditions, he’s probably from the freaking moon.

But just because you can live in the dessert or live in the Arctic doesn’t mean you can tank a Meigou.
:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

If Zoro fights and admiral after you’re going to look incredibly retarded for wanking King over admirals.

Downplaying possible future opponents to wank current opponents is literally one of the most stupid strategies.

Well, yeah. He'd have died. Doesn't change the fact that his performance vs Hybrid Kaido while half dead was still much superior to Kuri Luffy's lol.

Hybrid Kaido couldn't defeat half dead Zoro without taking hefty, permanent damage and being outdone in CQC is a canonical fact. The biased dude I was responding to said Current Luffy negs King. Which is even more retarded.

Idk what you're quoting me for. Unless you think that statement is true.
Luffy negs king, unlike Zoro Luffy has monstrous physical strenght and Internal Destruction haki, this makes his attacks extremely lethal so much so that he did not use it on ulti as he felt she would die from it.

And then Luffy combined his internao destruction haki with his potent Conqeurors Coating. Makes Luffy extremely lethal, as shown in chaoter 1010 when sent kaido flying, injuring him internally and ohysically from a distance.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Cult behavior is what you are doing right now, stubborn in your beliefs are far cry from facts as they are. Refusing to evolve your opinion despite an overwhelming amount of contrary opinions provided.

And beyond being a cultist, you are a depressed social justice warrior, an archetype of internet virgin who literally is showing mental weakness. Like you are so obsessed with Zoro a cartoon character, that people praising him in a chapter dedicated to him triggers a genuine reaction out of you.

And on top of being that you are morally corrupt and disingenuous, to bring your point across you are willing to blatantly lie and call yourself a Zoro fan despite you showing up to a thread and your only input to the Zoro chapter thread being bitching about "Evil Cultist Zoro fan boys"

Have a spine dude, behave like a normal human being, I know you are better than this.
:suresure: funny because every time I say something about Zoro, you're instantly quoting me with long paragraphs. (Paragraphs I 99% ignore and never respond to)

This is a stupid argument and I don't judge how people choose to spend their time : You have like 10x my post count who plays that internet virgin archetype more. Me or you?

And I've talked to you on discord bro so im not going to stoop to throwing harsher insults at you. You love Zoro more than life itself and thats fine. Just don't instantly get personal with anyone who disagrees with your skewed opinions.

Most of this post is just a bunch of projection.

Of course King can survive tough conditions, he’s probably from the freaking moon.

But just because you can live in the dessert or live in the Arctic doesn’t mean you can tank a Meigou.
:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

If Zoro fights and admiral after you’re going to look incredibly retarded for wanking King over admirals.

Downplaying possible future opponents to wank current opponents is literally one of the most stupid strategies.
Don’t peeps who hype Kaido do that too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.