Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on how a black blade is made
but I personally think oden was someone that could go toe to toe with kaido and possibly win
I dont think zoro can yet .
Well hitetsu stated that oden coudnt made it happen (beside having adcoc and other stats) which imply that Oden wanted the blacken blade shit but coudnt. So if Zoro get that is above Oden.
About Zoro faicing Kaido, look Zoro faced Kaido with a sword that was constantly fighting Zoro. Anyway after ZvK depending on his health I can see Zoro fighting Kaido toe to toe. Story wise I dont see that happen beside maybe a few panel in which Kaido will state that he finally found a monstrous samurai and then ZKK.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Even though I wouldn't disagree if King happened to be > Marco and Katakuri, but it is very well debatable how to rank these 3.
No, it's really not.

Some of King's feats in the little I've seen so far:
  • Defence and durability
    • He's "on another level" entirely from Kaido.
    • He no sold Tatsumaki.
    • Same Tatsumaki cut up Kaido and had him coughing up blood for several panels.
    • He no sold Shishi Sonson.
      • Zoro's go to technique for overcoming hard defences (see Daz Bones, Kaku and Bartholomew Kuma).
  • Offence
    • He overpowered Zoro's Ul Tora Gari.
    • He overpowered Zoro's block.
      • The same Zoro was able to momentarily hold back Hakai.
    • Zoro could not block or defend against his air slashes.
      • Zoro easily deflected Kaido's Wind Scythes.
  • Mobility
    • Easily dodged Zoro's Pound Cannon.

I may be missing some feats (I haven't been following the chapters).

King's defence is far above whatever Marco or Katakuri can hope to dish out (none of them have attacks of the calibre of Tatsumaki, let alone Shishi Sonson).

King's offence is also at a level that they would face difficulty withstanding for extended periods of time.

And his mobility also gives him an extra edge.

Regeneration and Future Sight would let them hang against him for a decent while, but he'll win both fights with barely any HP damage and only some stamina lost.

Let alone Awakening/Haoshoku, neither Kata nor Marco can defeat King with the little he's shown so far.

This shouldn't be a surprise; Rooftop Zoro was stronger than Katakuri/Marco (at worst, you could have made the case that he was comparable to Marco, but I find even that a hard sell), and King is himself significantly stronger than Rooftop Zoro.

Before unlocking Haoshoku coating, Luffy would have lost badly to King as well.

I think he just asking like what kind of king are you trying to become because he has conquerors
people with coc tends to have a certain ambition
zoro's is the wss
chinjao asked the same question to luffy
So Oda is just going to give Zoro and Luffy the exact same powerup in the same arc?

Zoro wasn't even aware he could use it. I think this is more about Zoro learning to control CoC, rather going to "coating" directly. Enma needs the Will of a Conqueror to use it.

I think Sanji will unlock COC too to have control over his emotions again.It would make sense to both Sanji and Zoro to unlock COC at the same battle.They are rivals after all.
No Oda tease Zoro CoC since the start of Onigashima

Sanji has nothing to do with this Oda never showed us clues like Zoro

And then it would be much too repetitive, the two characters take two different paths

Sanji = Science like his opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.