Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro haters be like: "OdEN HOcEY!! hee hee pee pee!!"

Now look at you.

and everyone that joined them in it is fucking embarrassing too:tchpepe:. These guys constantly take L's, you wanna be on the side of L takers? smh
:ihaha:, do you remember last spoiler section people editing the cover page with all n2 but for Zoro they left only Enma?
this clown headcanon cant be more wrong, every single time it incredible :risitavirus:

Finally we can say that Zoro fought all raind in Onigashima with a costant nerft which if you read previous arc it happen very often for Zoro. In any case the goat doesnt care and keep bringing incredible feat in the rooftop fight even after being nerft twice hakkay and enma he pull out a feat that made Law crying - and almost let Kaido failing to his knee.
Luffy wasnt neft twice when he fought Kaido in 1010:suresure:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Yeah she's in love with someone she just met... right :seriously:

Law deserves CoC more than Hancock
just met?:seriously: It took her an entire arc to fall in love with him.
She only loves him because she admires him, his thoughts, his freedom, and finds him special. That's why she is ready to do anything for him. Not to mention, today he is only alive because of her. While, Lanji simps every other girl, doesn't matter either she is a enemy or not.

Once again Zoro is never, never, not once, stronger than Luffy at any point in the story. Never. It can be chapter 1000 or chapter 1 or 256 Luffy was/is stronger than Zoro.

Luffy at chapter 1000 > Zoro chapter 1000.

Chapter 1000 Luffy is stronger than the one against Kata. How much stronger ? We don’t really know. He has a good haki upgrade in attack power. But Kata was still superior to WCI Luffy. Under normal circumstances Kata would have beaten Luffy. Fair and square. Kata acknowledged Luffy at a legitimate opponent. It doesn’t mean he was stronger than him.

Kata > Post WCI Luffy / beginning of Wano.

I think Luffy pre rooftop adventures and training made him overall as strong as Kata. Maybe extreme diffing him for real this tim

So Kata / Rooftop Luffy (before adCOC) > Rooftop Zoro

And King > Zoro currently.

Zoro needs to find the key to beat King once he will find that he will be able to fight him and overpowering him.

End of Wano Zoro > King : apex high tier / lowest top tier.

End of Wano Zoro >= Rooftop Luffy >= Kata / King > Rooftop Zoro

That doesn’t change the fact that he is a bird and could have an hybrid.

Kaido has a mythical Zoan and has a classic hybrid form.

For now from what we know King was in hybrid. Against Zoro he used normal form, sword, full Zoan, weak long range fire attacks, and partial transformation that terribly looks like hybrid.

King maybe has awakening and we barely saw his lunarians powers. So he still has rooms to impress more.

I say that there is 70/80% chance that what we saw barely was King hybrid.
Being a bird is least of the concerns when entire concept and foundation is different. Like, I'm sure Sengoku's Hybrid and w/e will be a lot different from some other humanoid Zoan like Ape.

Marco is a phoenix who has logia like properties and is just weird all around. King is an ancient Zoan and his fellow Commanders with similar zoan type have distinct transformation.

But other than that, context matter. King will not have a middling, non-highlighted, non cared for, and barely different looking Hybrid when he's the most prominent of the three commanders in terms of not only strength but narrative importance as well at this point, as he's fighting Luffy's second and is getting a lot of spotlight.

Why'd he not follow suit in terms of presentation with Jack and Queen- if not better? No way his Hybrid is casually brought up and discarded like this. I'd say only 20% chance that the thing was his Hybrid and not some partial transformation, and I'm being generous.

We'll see, though. I'm willing to bet on him having a different Hybrid. And to a less degree I think it'll have four wings lmao

- Zoro: "Of course...I have a debt to fulfill with my captain and my best friend!!!"

More from Redon-

- Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)

Isn't Zoro's best friend Kunai tho:josad:
Lowkey want it to be Kuina, it would mirror the Zoro’s first fight with Mihawk where he thinks about both Luffy and Kuina.
But either is fine by me

People thinking Enma is a nerf?? :suresure:
Zoro couldn't use it to full potential like Oden. Zoro himself admitted about 'lack' of strength. It is like devil fruit users are nerfed because not everyone can use awakening or to full potential. Infact all the rooftop AP feats that Zoro got are from enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.