Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so hence animals don't have a hide? even if sanji mentions Queen's toughness and in scanlations i reckon mentions hide itself alluding to his toughness anyway.

don't you have any other argument instead of Oda doesn’t do this and that..just to make a tangent that doesn't even prove your own point fam?
I didn't expect Queen to be so durable in all honesty. Oda keeps surprising with counterintuitive patterns.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro = Sword King ?
I'd still go with "Demon King".

I think it is very much arguable that King's durability is an active ability [unlike Kaido's passive ability] since King directly blocked the Tatsumaki. Also looking at it along with the other instances where King was hurt/bleeding from Marco's attacks and Zoro's Onigiri.
Good catch. King reportedly blocked Shishi Sonson this chapter, so it's one hell of a defensive ability.

In that case, it would be a fantastic battle of attrition with Marco looking to bypass King's ability and King trying to repeatedly attack Marco and exhaust his regeneration. I do think King would slog it out in the end, but it will not be a easy battle IMO.

You can also talk about their near identical portrayal - Oda really went to great lengths to make King, the evil Marco.
I guess my disagreement comes from my evaluation of Rooftop Zoro:
  1. I simply do not see Marco bullying Zoro the way King is.
  2. Zoro seems to have unlocked Conqueror's Coating, and I don't think this means that he'll just oneshot King. I'm expecting King to show an ability that contends against Zoro's Haoshoku (perhaps Awakening and/or his own Haoshoku).

So yeah, I just can't see Marco being his equal. Close to him (perhaps he's closer to King than he is to Katakuri), but not his equal.

Marco has also already lost to King (albeit under extenuating circumstances).

King having CoC now is like 95% guaranteed.

Zoro finally properly unlocked his CoC in order to surpass a new wall of beating another CoC user.

Wouldn't make much sense for this moment if it wasn't built up like that.

:endthis:

I wanna see scan first but to me this is coating coc which is different than just coc.
Zoro is only using the basic CoC to knock out fodder. He might be imposing his CoC will to tame Enma just like how CoC users can tame animals as well

"CoC users have don't ever doubt themselves capabilities LoL"

Zoro: "What i lack is strength!!"

Also Zoro

Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

This just adds even more to Sanji getting CoC, just see my thread explaining Sanji's CoC
Lanji's never getting CoC nor is he on Zoro's ballpark not even close, go to bed. :king:

Barely sober Base Kaido oneshot Boundman.

Even after the Udon training, the first round of Boundman failed to do much on the Rooftop and left Luffy as a sitting duck.

I did not find Rooftop Boundman more impressive than Rooftop Zoro, and even if you did, it's undeniable that Rooftop Zoro was considerably more impressive than the very Boundman that Kaido oneshot.

King is bullying that same Zoro. Just as badly (if not worse) than the bullying Katakuri gave Boundman.

King is performing just as well as Katakuri did against a significantly stronger opponent. Power inflation really did Katakuri dirty.

Marco was able to fight against King for a good while so scales to him in some sense.

Unless you want to say something delusional like 1000 Luffy is significantly stronger than Rooftop Zoro, King (and by extension Marco) are significantly stronger than Katakuri.

The Right Hand men were simply never on the same level. Each of them would be confronted/shown off in different arcs, and the power inflation between arcs necessitates that the Right Hands shown later will be stronger than those shown earlier.

EOS Shiryu > Beckman > King > Marco > Katakuri.
The Tio executives across disparate crew have no reason to be compared. They are selected for different reasons. Katakuri’s contemporary is Jack, not Marco or King or Queen. Smoothie or Cracker are not in the conversation. Well smoothie is close to a Billion so she can speak. But Cracker, nah?

Yeah... but he blocked that Tatsumaki, and Zoro mentioned his wings being used, so he didn't get properly hit by that attack.

Im talking about durability here, the ability of taking damage and enduring it, even if King is on another level compared to most Ancient Zoan by being a Lunarian, Queen also isn't just a human who ate a Ancient Zoan like the rest of the crew, he modified his whole body to increase his power.

So there is something else about both, apart from being an Ancient Zoan.

And based on what King and Queen have been showing about their durability, like Queen against Big Mom's attacks and King/Queen against Marco's attacks, i wouldn't say the difference is huge, but the opposite.
Queen's durability is proving pretty robust so far, more than I preemptivated.

Sanji's AP is likely not that massive but he is almost no solding all of his attacks. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.