Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Barely sober Base Kaido oneshot Boundman.
This is where the issue in your scaling lies. The Boundman that Base Kaido one shotted couldn't use future sight due to being blinded by anger, so he wasn't that different than the Boundman that Katakuri himself could bully when his FS was active

Also for the rooftop feats, they mostly focused on Zoro's strengths(attack power/lethality) when he was supported by multiple partners(5 vs 2, with the focus more being on Kaido) which was boosted by Enma which draws out more haki than usual, but attack power isn't everything and a 1 on 1 is different from a team battle where you don't have a comrade that could support or help you

This is why the comparisons you brought up are different to the 1 on 1 Zoro is getting with King

I'd say that King was in the background for too long, but he ended up catching up to Katakuri's feats

- His top tier defense is a way to mirror Katakuri's top tier evasion(with FS)
- If he really has coc, it mirrors Katakuri also having it

And attributes like flight, raw strength and lethality counters Katakuri's awakening, and mogura lethality

So so far, i'd say they are mostly comparable. King will have a hard time hitting Katakuri while Katakuri will have a hard time damaging King

If King has adcoc however, he'd definitely be above Kata

King having CoC now is like 95% guaranteed.

Zoro finally properly unlocked his CoC in order to surpass a new wall of beating another CoC user.

Wouldn't make much sense for this moment if it wasn't built up like that.

:endthis:

Zoro is only using the basic CoC to knock out fodder. He might be imposing his CoC will to tame Enma just like how CoC users can tame animals as well
I am not sure about imposing his CoC because right now Zoro is feeding Enma with his own CoC which could result in a coating coc blade. Wanna wait for panels first.

Zoro finally properly unlocked his CoC in order to surpass a new wall of beating another CoC user.

Zoro is only using the basic CoC to knock out fodder. He might be imposing his CoC will to tame Enma just like how CoC users can tame animals as well
enma is already tamed
zoro is saying he's letting enma takes all his haki
he s infusing enma with coc to
zoro has no problem make enma obey

Not true. I'd argue that Kat's AP with Power Mochi is impressive af.

Kata ripped open his own belly and still dominated Snakeman a new PU Luffy pulled out of his ass, how can you say that's subpar?

He also shows amazing AP in those panels bro.

King has obviously much higher durability but taking point blank Boundman punches and continuing to dominate him a second later is raw af.

The Goat himself wanked off on Kat's Top Tier FS though. That's mad portrayal. Add in his CoC and it gets even better.

but that just isn't the case. Kat is one of the most well rounded fighters period. Top Tier Haki, CoC, weaponry, brawler, Logia intangability and shape-shifting, great Endurance and decent durability.

Why are you underrated him so hard?
This all feels like underwhelming stuff to me
King is sending Zoro who blocked Hakai flying and you want me to be impressed by those Mochi feats
King is no selling Kaido damage level Tatsumaki and you want me to be impressed by Kata not getting knocked out by one or two low level g4 hits.

I am saying Kata isn't playing at the level King is. He was dealing with a light weight and King is dealing with heavy weights like Marco and Enma Zoro and he's embarrassing them.

To be fair, Luffy was the one Zoro told, in detailed terms, that to stand between Zoro and his dream is to die. So Zoro referring to this promise is proper.

This, I think, also confirms my belief, if nothing else, at least Luffy will be there to directly witness Zoro vs Mihawk. The other SHs may or may not be there, but Luffy will be there to see it with his own eyes. :zosmug:
Thanks for convincing :cheers:

Jfc even there sanji talks about "dino toughness" and you do realize that it isn't a singular hide like Kaido's right?

Sanji doesn't use Ryou and yet he was damaging Page One alright with the RS bypassing the nonexistant "hide". Franky literally cut through Sasaki's belly.
Sakai's weakness is his belly and that was targeted

Page one tho was getting bullied was still up and running so he's tough even sanji says that

and fam dinosaurs have a hide.. and hude is defined by their skin itself which is thick hence a barrier in a way.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Basic COC doesn't make your attacks stronger; why would it help Zoro beat King?

Status
Not open for further replies.