Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily disagree with your argument entirely but this is wrong. Zoro's been fighting since chapter 980. Ofcourse he is fatigued.

The mink medicine was stated to heal his injuries. It doesn't take his fatigue away. It's like playing a sport for an hour and injuring your ankle. The medicine will heal your ankle but won't take the tiredness of playing an hour away.
Likewise been King fighting for several hours even before the Rooftop battle started. Zoro did have time too rest when bandage up though.

Katakuri could fight several hours using Advanced Haki plus Awakening, that should be taxing af.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Queen is already praised by the others
By whom, Fodders?

If self praise doesn't count as a fact, King praising himself also shouldn't.
Every enemy praises himself a little bit. But, Queen and Vegapank worked at the same team. Isn't it obvious that they will try to outclass each other?
Dude is mimicking Kizaru's attacks here and there, looks like Dr. Octopus, and has a toughness compared to a dude from a race of gods by feats.
What Vegapank has just made is going to be an immense challenge in the future, while after Wano, no-one is going to remember Queen. Even Fujitora, an admiral, himself acknowledged vegapank's invention.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Likewise been King fighting for several hours even before the Rooftop battle started. Zoro did have time too rest when bandage up though.
The thing is King's an Ancient Zoan while Zoro isn't. I simply corrected your point on Zoro having low endurance.

I don't really disagree with your placement of Katakuri. You can carry on lol.

Marco and Zoro made King bleed before I think this ties in with what @The White Crane said, it's not that King doesn't take damage but his race have developed the ability to adapt to damage due to the harsh environment they lived, that's probably how they are able to create fire possibly too because his race needed it to survive.

A survival race.
that would be hax

Germa is part of the WG, there’s no way they are linked to Lunarian
The fact that they are linked to the wg increases the chances that they are

They tried to conqueror North blue before but were stopped by a mythical warrior that could walk on water

They were considered demons by the people of North blue, it was mentioned by brook and during niji and ichiji's introduction

There has to be a link

Kaku's fruit is called the Ox Ox fruit. Guess he is an Ox and not a giraffe.

The genus doesn't count. The species does.

Genus Genus no Mi : Species is the nomenclature Oda follows.

And yes, Kaido is a dragon and Eastern Dragons have scales.
Kaido doesn't have anything to do with my point anyway

doesn't change the fact that Dino's have hides as alluded or even blatantly said in the scanlations

***** whilin
Luffy 1
Zoro 2
Sanji 3
That simple
Luffy fighting equally with kaido in base
Zoro struggling against king (kaidos subordinate)
Look man zoro hype is at an all time high but he never never never will be stronger or equal to luffy. If he was stronger he would leave the strawhats
you mean :
Luffy fighting nerfed Kaido (nerfed by Zoro and Law and Kid and Killer and 4 Yonko commander characters and Yamato)
Zoro fighting fresh Admiral level King 1 on 1 and he's gonna win high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.