Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Zoro perform several consecutive strikes like Luffy at once though?

Most of his attacks are straight forward slashes that are super easy too dodge.
Tatsumaki as other said is enough to break the defense.

Is not to oneshot him but to overwhelm the FS so he lands a clean blow .

Besides attack speed is what Zoro has and such is part of the main components to overwhelm the FS.

Btw Luffy the attacks that damaged and landed in Katakuri were not even the ones that do consecutive hits but single ones.

Kat is still impressive even if compared to current King and Marco lol, I don't get why y'all feel the need to downplay him that much. There's no reasonable explanation.
Kat bodies Doffy or Queen ofc.
I love this logic, just because someone is weaker than another, the fanboy starts crying downplay :gokulaugh:, see the same shit with Sanji fanbois every time they are reminded he is weaker than Zoro they all go up in arms and cry downplay, or some other random nonsense

The people you have been quoting you all agree Katakuri is strong, but he is still weaker than King, Marco and Zoro, just accept it.

You sound just as crazy as people saying Doffy is stronger King, Queen, Katakuri, Kid, Zoro and Law. :whitepress:

Katakuri is strong but he is still weaker than some characters, but just cause he is weaker doesn't mean he is a pushover, for example Katakuri would be a troublesome opponent for Zoro, and it would take a while for Zoro to figure a way to beat him because of FS, but on the other hand Katakuri cant even take 1 or 2 hits from Zoro nor can he put down Zoro with his weak AP, it would be a hard fight but Zoro would win, but the difficulty is still lower than King vs Zoro since King is stronger than Katakuri or Zoro.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Wtf does garp has to do with this. Zoro clearly said he won't follow a captain weaker than him in fishman island and im sure in the beginning of the show too
During joining the crew, Zoro clearly mentioned that if luffy ever came to his way, he would leave the crew. And in FMI, Zoro said if luffy was WEAKER than him then he wouldn't follow luffy, doesn't mean that Luffy must have to be stronger than him. It could also means, Zoro = Luffy, isn't it?

Can Zoro perform several consecutive strikes like Luffy at once though?

Most of his attacks are straight forward slashes that are super easy too dodge.
I think the fastest great moves he did was against Pica he diced him quite fast with multiple attacks

Pica is a great example, he also has multi hit moves like tatsumaki and what he used to chop the Kraken and Prometheus.

He was also taking hits from Snakeman and I'd say King is much faster than snakeman but even if we don't go there Ashura Zoro is definitely faster than Snakeman.
I disagree man. Asura is too much of a linear attack. The only way I see Asura hitting Katakuri is if Zoro's aura intimidates Katakuri to a point he can't move but come on that's not happening.
But it won't even come to that, Tatsumaki is enough.
Bruh he is definitely dodging that.

Katakuri is on par with them in speed but FS just gives him the advantage because he can react too it before it happens plus the Logia intangability and shape-shifting helps greatly.
No but unlike Luffy Zoro needs to land just one clean hit to win. And Zoros endurance is even greater than Luffys

Zoro is too much for Katakuris pay grade
Kat can for sure tank some attacks of Zoro dude. He isn't King but he isn't a slouch in endurance either.

By the way. If CoC is necessary to tame strong willed swords...

The chances of CoC being involved in the forging of a black blade are way up.

Mihawk's stock is going through the roof.

:myman:
Shanks boys love to talk about the Haki God

But the reality is that

Mihawk is the one with no visibile scars ---> Maxed out CoO
Mihawk is the one who considers even a nick on a sword a shame for a swordsman ---> Maxed out CoA
Mihawk is the one who carries around a black blade ---> If CoC is a is involved in the process, well, you draw the conclusion

:myman:

By whom, Fodders?

Every enemy praises himself a little bit. But, Queen and Vegapank worked at the same team. Isn't it obvious that they will try to outclass each other?

What Vegapank has just made is going to be an immense challenge in the future, while after Wano, no-one is going to remember Queen. Even Fujitora, an admiral, himself acknowledged vegapank's invention.

And what does Fujitora knows about tech?
:suresure::suresure:

Vegapunk is working with his life to create the SSG, Queen worked with Vegapunk for years, he simply created Cybernetics that Vegapunk never managed to and modified his own body. Why are you supposing they compete?

Why are you believing on what he is saying about King, but not about himself?

If Vegapunk creates something really big, it will be with the WG's assistance, giving everything he needs to achieve it, but stills, the SSG didnt appeared in the manga yet, much less got explained properly.

He is replacing Shichibukais, not Younkous or Admirals LoL.

I disagree man. Asura is too much of a linear attack. The only way I see Asura hitting Katakuri is if Zoro's aura intimidates Katakuri to a point he can't move but come on that's not happening.

Bruh he is definitely dodging that.

Katakuri is on par with them in speed but FS just gives him the advantage because he can react too it before it happens plus the Logia intangability and shape-shifting helps greatly.

Kat can for sure tank some attacks of Zoro dude. He isn't King but he isn't a slouch in endurance either.
Katakuri isn't tanking attacks that do damage to Kaido bro
And it doesn't matter if its linear if its so damn fast Katakuri can't even react to it which I see happening.
And how would Katakuri dodge Tatsumaki? Its size of a hill, it literally brought King down from the sky of at least it reached King from the sky.

Katakuri has shown no long distance mobility like King, he's just fast at shape-shifting is he gonna shape-shifting around Tatsumaki lmao?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmfao. Boundman was BODYING Kaido. You don't expect Luffy to win in 30 mins against Kaido do you? The issue was not Gear 4, but its time limit.

Not even Roger/WB can win in 30 mins against Kaido.
By Luffy's own admission, that barrage did not accomplish anything of note:

Rooftop Zoro is not beating Katakuri.
LOL.

Unlike King, Katakuri has no answer for attacks like Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki. Not will he be able to shrug off attacks like Shi Shishi Sonson.

There simply is no YC 1 level. It was headcanon, and at this point, it's debunked headcanon.

By Luffy's own admission, that barrage did not accomplish anything of note:

LOL.

Unlike King, Katakuri has no answer for attacks like Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki. Not will he be able to shrug off attacks like Shi Shishi Sonson.

There simply is no YC 1 level. It was headcanon, and at this point, it's debunked headcanon.
Yeah... Kaido is not defeated. Like I said, even if Luffy was PK level for 30 mins it wouldn't be enough.

For Luffy to beat Kaido he has to fight him in base. ACoA is not going to do that. We saw that he lost.

I'm not saying Zoro is getting stomped. Someone like Katakuri that specializes in dogding and counter fighting is more difficult of a fight for Zoro because his brute strength and lethality has a much higher chance going to waste when it doesn't connect.
The only thing you said today that I agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.