Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damage accumulates yes but thats besides the point because we see how much each attack does right after.

the damage from the attack by law is mostly internal and causes her to spit blood
kidd's attack is purely external and its very evident when you see her face after she stands up .

it seems like you sarcastically said that amount of rubble would be a threat to the calamities
kid hurting big mom significantly enough with scrap metal is proof it can bypass her tough exterior. fujitora isnt limited to just metal
he is hurting both her and the calamities significantly.
Fuji scraps isn’t ever touching BM

Raging Tiger which hit Luffy point blank and crashed him into a building also did nothing significant to him

Again cap. Reading intent has always been basic haki usage. Reading intent includes reading power levels, anticipating danger, knowing were inanimate objects are etc.

Reading thoughts or seeing the future by reading emotions or simply reading the future by actually seeing it are all forms of advanced observation hence why coby is also listed as a person with advanced haki in the sbs
Sorry i meant emotions.

There is no evidence or implication that Koby can read AdvCoO. Yes he can sense torpidos but thats what we saw from him the most.
Listed as a person with advanced haki? Why i dont remember that SBS. Show it to me. Maybe Oda is talking about how he improved his haki i dont remember Koby having advance haki in the SBS.

I personally never bought Zoro vs Shogun, but I could see why people was hyped.

I'm all for Zoro vs Fujitora. :cheers:
To me I am personal hype for zoro vs kizaru.

Kizaru is king fighting style like. Guy can shooting, can kick, use swordship. Thank King, kizaru become possible opponent for zoro not sanj. I think sanji will fight blonde gorsei (strongest one) or cp0. strongest boss.

Even as Akainu fan, I would be not be surprised that if kizaru will stronger than him in final war arc.
Kizaru is literally laid back, and literally thinking he goes to wano even meeting big mom and kadio. Not to mention he can dodge whitebeard sneak attack. He make whitebeard like fodder. Kizaru in war is literally trolling around it.
Light >>>>magma. Light speed make anyone a planet buster at minimum.
‘If zoro fight kizaru at final and zoro is 100% fresh guy, the forums will explode and literally claim this zoro can solo two yonko at least
Yeah gravity power is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.