Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that makes so much sense comparing two different attacks . I guess kidd's scrap metal must be special then since they can touch her.
fundamentally attracting and repelling metal which is what kid did
is what fuji does with all matter .

the abilities are not in the same class.
Fuji attracts scrap from one direction. Cannot hold down the opponent while he flings stuff down, otherwise Law would have never cut the meteorite.

Kidd awakening attracts metal from ALL directions and it continually piles up. He can also control the amount of magnetic strength on the target. Also Kidd needed another Awakening distraction to damage her and pull her Homies away. It is also a suicide move

Like I said, Fuji isn’t ever touching BM with metal scraps

WG rank
1. Big boss AKA God imu
2. Gorosei
3.admirals/ SSG
4. Cp0 boss
5. Vive admirals
Except gorsei say admirals are strongest fighting force. They are worried about admiral being lazy as admiral are strongest fighter for world government.

If gorsei are stronger than admirals as you claimed, they should help Garp in rock war, marineford war to fight whitebeard, to end Blackbeard nonsense, etc.

IM is hiding like coward meanwhile god enel public rule the sky island..

Bowser and ganondorf rule the openly unlike IM the coward.

I obviously catch your vibe, but honestly Jack cannot complain, dude is very much likely a Wotan, a hybrid out of a fishman and a giant, the very two races Zoro at first assumed as potential explanations for King's abnormous physical strength, so there is that :D

Prolly the very best genetics right after being Ogre or Lunarian. He has incredible natural potential aswell, it just so happens that he is ass in everything else :kayneshrug:
Yeah but his race isn't anywhere near as OP as Kings and there's no way for him to handle shit like lazer beams

I hate the baboon trainer but I like swordsmen in general. I spend way too much time writing about them and when I say that Zoro used to be my favorite character, it's not bullshit.

This is some thing I wrote up for one of the sword styles in my game. I have dozens of shit like this just for swordsmen. I'm a sword boy through and through. I just despise toxic wanking.

It's your fault for being filtered this hard, why don't Zoro haters just accept that Zoro is ment to be one of the GOATS and just move on with their lives, you downplay Zoro like your lives depend on it. :cheers:

Fuji attracts scrap from one direction. Cannot hold down the opponent while he flings stuff down, otherwise Law would have never cut the meteorite.

Kidd awakening attracts metal from ALL directions and it continually piles up. He can also control the amount of magnetic strength on the target. Also Kidd needed another Awakening distraction to damage her and pull her Homies away. It is also a suicide move

Like I said, Fuji isn’t ever touching BM with metal scraps
Realy now, now you wanna argue that cureent Kidd is stronger than an admiral?
:seriously:
For realsies? Do i need to remind you how fundamentaly more powerfull a meteorite is compared to some iron crane falling on ya? Even if the meteorite is smaller than the crane... Now do i need to remind you that Fuji's gravity affects EVERYTHING, not just metal, and how it even affects his opponent itself.

Plus we didnt see Fuji's awakening yet, wich he undoubtly has...I dont have to remind you how fucking utterly broken gravity is specialy compared to just magnetism, right?

Fuji had just gotten started on Dressrosa, he was barely trying realistically. You even have Sabo abruptly querying Fuji about his lack of seriousness during their match.

Status
Not open for further replies.