Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji attracts scrap from one direction. Cannot hold down the opponent while he flings stuff down, otherwise Law would have never cut the meteorite.

Kidd awakening attracts metal from ALL directions and it continually piles up. He can also control the amount of magnetic strength on the target. Also Kidd needed another Awakening distraction to damage her and pull her Homies away. It is also a suicide move

Like I said, Fuji isn’t ever touching BM with metal scraps
"Fuji attracts scrap from one direction."
false

"Kidd awakening attracts metal from ALL directions and it continually piles up"
which is what fuji did in dr

"He can also control the amount of magnetic strength on the target."
with awakening .

"Cannot hold down the opponent while he flings stuff down, otherwise Law would have never cut the meteorite."
cannot hold down the opponent or didnt because those are two different things

point is however what kid has shown this entire arc is a subset of what fuji's ability grants him
not the case vice versa . its a stronger devil fruit and its awakening is potentially more dangerous.

Realy now, now you wanna argue that cureent Kidd is stronger than an admiral?
:seriously:
For realsies? Do i need to remind you how fundamentaly more powerfull a meteorite is compared to some iron crane falling on ya? Even if the meteorite is smaller than the crane... Now do i need to remind you that Fuji's gravity affects EVERYTHING, not just metal, and how it even affects his opponent itself.

Plus we didnt see Fuji's awakening yet, wich he undoubtly has...I dont have to remind you how fucking utterly broken gravity is specialy compared to just magnetism, right?
Kidd is a contender for Yonko throne. Right now he and Law are challenging a Yonko and together have hurt her like no one other in decades. That is a top tier feat whether you like it or not. So yes current Kidd can arguably take on an Admiral.

Fuji's meteorites got slapped by Law and Doffy who at the time were canonically weaker than Cracker.

Oda already listed the DFs which have superiority relationships. Magnet and gravity DF were not part of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.