Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter Rating: 9/10
Some gathered thoughts on this chapter.

- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
What I'm getting at from this part is, Zoro uses Conqueror's Haki consciously when he goes to control/tame Enma?
Because of this, he knocks out the fodders.

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
And over here King acknowledges this from Zoro.
He recognizes Zoro has the qualities of a King, therefore asks if he will pursue that path.

What I'm also getting at is that, this doesn't directly confirm King is a conqueror.

However, earlier in the chapter...

- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
King is the chosen one, he has endured, survived, and became the sole being remaining from his Clan/Race.
He is one of one, there isn't anyone else like him. And on top of this he has seen torture and brutality.

Kings line to Zoro is the same as Don Chinjao's line to Luffy. Don Chinjao was the first CoC user Luffy fought and defeated in the Post time skip. This to me seems like One CoC user acknowledging another (King acknowledges Zoro just as Don Chinjao acknowledges Luffy).

And finally, my favorite part of this chapter... I can't wait for the images.

- Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)
- The chapter is much better than it seems in the Spoiler, there is a lot of text but a lot of cool images.
Zoro sees Luffy as his best friend & captain. This is just like Roger/Rayleigh, Shanks/Beckman, Kid/Killer. Really looking forward to future fights these two participate in and some more duo character moments. Especially ones like this...

Nah, thats because the leaker is a huge Zoro fan
That's honestly amazing.
We need more Zoro fans as our providers.

Chapter Rating: 9/10
Some gathered thoughts on this chapter.

What I'm getting at from this part is, Zoro uses Conqueror's Haki consciously when he goes to control/tame Enma?
Because of this, he knocks out the fodders.

/QUOTE]
Zoro was conciously feeding his COC to Enma, thus knocking the fodders
Which makes it impressive because he's now fully or half-fully controlling his COC after learning about it like 1 hour ago and are now applying it into his swords :zosmug:

Great entertaining post wow i can never make this kinda post.

---

Btw about the spoilers so i guess Zoro's CoC being awakened (soldiers falling) is the start of Zoro using his CoC to conquer and tame Enma's haki eating-storing trait? Since if it's only armament then Enma will keep absorbing it without mercy and keep using it as its own? Oden has CoC so he can tame it (easily) and control-direct its storage and release...it's a good lore about swords and Zoro's CoC development.

...still curious about King tho, he seems to be a weird mixture of things. Magellan suit, bird wings in human form? Pteranodon? Charizard?
Maybe. I also say that in order to fully tame Enma, you need CoC to hold it down. Like you know, conquering Enma itself. About King's race, it's still a mystery. I hope it's lizardman since I don't think we have ever seen one so far but if he's something different then I ain't gonna be mad.
Keep your head up young buck with that physics. :josad: Shit smacked me around.
Lmao.:milaugh:

Math is not my forte but for some reason, I understands physics quickly. But it's definitely a fun subject if you devoted enough time for it.:cheers:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Maybe. I also say that in order to fully tame Enma, you need CoC to hold it down. Like you know, conquering Enma itself. About King's race, it's still a mystery. I hope it's lizardman since I don't think we have ever seen one so far but if he's something different then I ain't gonna be mad.

Lmao.:milaugh:

Math is not my forte but for some reason, I understands physics quickly. But it's definitely a fun subject if you devoted enough time for it.:cheers:
Be like Riboku and become the strongest physicist.

Since we are discussing physics here, might as well elaborate on it since physics is one of my favorite subject in school.

So yes, fundamentally, gravity should be stronger than magnetism. But in real life, scientists emphasized that magnetism is overall stronger force. And since One Piece is a fictional story, obviously RL logic won't apply here.

But if we're talking about electromagnetism which is another thing then it is conventionally stronger than gravity. Electromagnetic > Gravity > Magnetic essentially.

About Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, I liked all of them and try to defend both sides' arguments but if you're taking my opinion, Kidd and Law will "beat" Big Mom not via brute force but rather tricks and deployed tactics. Cuz it's still too soon for Kidd and Law to beat a Yonko unless Big Mom is significantly nerfed which I highly doubt. With that said, Kidd and Law will "beat" Big Mom and kick her out of Wano but she'll be still alive for Elbaf event. Not as a main villain of the arc of course.
This is true gravity is actually the weakest force of the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.