Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post automatically merged:

Character development is a concept too hard for a sanjistan to understand unless they see their fav get cucked by a 16yo, soo i dont blame you for not seeing Zoro's character develop through the series.
Just like how a nerfed pleasure cucked your garbage ass guts clone of a character in a non coa stab wound

Clowns will be fucking clowns

"Are you really going to try to become a 'King'?"

This is the start of it for Zoro imo, Oda's going to develop and explore Zoro's strength, and character, as a Conqueror/Leader/King.

To be the lead, to become a king, Zoro is now incorporating his Emperor's Will onto Enma. With the goal of a World's Greatest Title and his promise to Luffy on his back.

It's funny, people say Zoro shouldn't be the one to kill Kaido, that is Luffy opponent, Zoro is just a subordinate. But in this arc Oda is playing with the very concept of Zoro "the Conqueror/Leader", becoming a king.

Great spoilers no wonder it was trending on twitter.

This is the start of it for Zoro imo, Oda's going to develop and explore Zoro's strength, and character, as a Conqueror/Leader/King.

To be the lead, to become a king, Zoro is now incorporating his Emperor's Will onto Enma. With the goal of a World's Greatest Title and his promise to Luffy on his back.

It's funny, people say Zoro shouldn't be the one to kill Kaido, that is Luffy opponent, Zoro is just a subordinate. But in this arc Oda is playing with the very concept of Zoro "the Conqueror/Leader", becoming a king.

Yeah I was thinking of the same thing. Post timeskip had been a drought for Zoro to have his pretimeskip-esque fights, since everyone he’s fought Monet, Pica, Hawkins, Apoo, Killer never pushed him. King is the first extreme fight, and afterwards I believe Shiryu, Fuji/Kizaru, Mihawk, Gorosei, might push Zoro to these same levels yet in different ways.

Wano is the beginning to accomplishing Zoro’s dream

don chinjo; there are many kings but there is only one supreme king is Luffy

we want luffy chapter
Easy, my friend. We should just enjoy this ride right now. Now its the time for the wings to shine. Then i guess it will be Law and Kidd beating Soul Demon Queen Linlin.

The best is for the very last. Awakening Elemental Dragon God vs Awakening-G5. The Final Dance of Conquerors, The Feast of Kings. We don't wanna rush it with Luffy's WSC coronation. The finest wine in the making :steef:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.