Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom is some ass cheeks lol, bunch of cylinder men playing with rubber weapons that bend 90% like they're made of bamboo

Go read ravages of time if you want a good Chinese war comic with better characters, better plot (obviously because it's based on the romance of the three kingdoms), and waaaaay better art

Also if Zoro hopefully gets Nidai before the final fight, would be a nice call back to the two sword style shimotsukis.

Kingdom is some ass cheeks lol, bunch of cylinder men playing with rubber weapons that bend 90% like they're made of bamboo

Go read ravages of time if you want a good Chinese war comic with better characters, better plot (obviously because it's based on the romance of the three kingdoms), and waaaaay better art

Also if Zoro hopefully gets Nidai before the final fight, would be a nice call back to the two sword style shimotsukis.
Ravages of time is a bad story. Hella boring mid and shitty artwork character styles.

Kingdom is clearly Superior, there’s no question.

Wwoooow a man of culture. Ravages of Time is so tactic-strategy-heavy, i just read until fake Lu Bu and original Lu Bu and it's so good and full of twists lol but EVERYONE is SO MASTERFUL at being a strategist!

Ravages of time is a bad story. Hella boring mid and shitty artwork character styles.

Kingdom is clearly Superior, there’s no question.
Clearly smoking crack rocks, talking about shitty character styles when you rocking a kingdom avatar 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Wwoooow a man of culture. Ravages of Time is so tactic-strategy-heavy, i just read until fake Lu Bu and original Lu Bu and it's so good and full of twists lol but EVERYONE is SO MASTERFUL at being a strategist!
The geniuses in RoT are :finally:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Current Luffy is fighting a version of Kaido that is decidedly more nerfed than everything he is. Recall that Luffy was low diffed in their first rooftop encounter, it would be extremely counterintuitive to postulate that Luffy reached his same level of power now after one single post defeat power creep.

I don't deny that Zoro is defeated by Kaido in an actual fight that being said, probably high difficulty range sounds like a fair bet.
This is strictly about adCoC. Luffy getting defeated has nothing to do with Kaido bypassing his adCoC which is exactly the point I am tryna make. That is exactly why I asked how is Zoro going to touch Luffy if Hybrid Kaido couldn't once Luffy started using adCoC

Status
Not open for further replies.