Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro doesn’t have better AP than luffy. Simple as that. Zoro will never be stronger than luffy. GET OVER IT. He’s the MC and CAPTAIN for a reason.

Luffy is gonna beat KAIDO for a reason

Zoro IS GONNA beat KING the second strongest for a reason.

Keep dreaming though.
Having better ap =/= being stronger

how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.

LMAO just because Zoro can finish a fight in ONE attack doesn’t mean he has better AP. He ISNT STRONGER THAN THE MC AND THE CAPTAIN. That IS ALL HEADCANON LMAO. Luffy is FIGHTING and is gonna beat kaido. ZORO is gonna beat king.

Zoro is the second strongest after LUFFY and the Vivre cards confirm that lmao. You are delusional

It's actually Zoro with 3 swords saying the last line: "That's right, I've got an agreement with my captain and best friend"

Thank God(a)!

It will be full power Zoro v full power King, as it should be.

The fight of the century.

It is very clear that now Zoro will unleash a CoC powered attack that will catch King off-guard and fully break his mask. That will trigger King like crazy, and then...

LETS FUCKING GO!

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
from Mr. Redon

- Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)
- The chapter is much better than it seems in the Spoiler, there is a lot of text but a lot of cool images.

:choppawhat: Hold on, senpai! Let's first see what monstrosity turns out to be the Admiral that ends up facing Zori...
Another god? :crazwhat: Zoro's opponents simply put up a performance that makes others look bad.
Good point. Zoro's opponent will have to be more broken than King

:kawak:

Maybe Kizaru will actually start moving at the real speed of light so Zoro will have to fight a literal Dragonball character

LMAO just because Zoro can finish a fight in ONE attack doesn’t mean he’s STRONGER. He ISNT STRONGER THAN THE MC AND THE CAPTAIN. That IS ALL HEADCANON LMAO. Luffy is FIGHTING and is gonna beat kaido. ZORO is gonna beat king.

Zoro is the second strongest after LUFFY and the Vivre cards confirm that lmao. You are delusional
Who said Zoro is stronger???
:whitepress:
You Sir are a clown, you hear someone say something positive about Zoro and you attack without thinking :lusalty:

I gues you think Big Mom has better COO than Katakuri.........ohh wait he is not Zoro or his opponent so that is fine to you I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.