Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's appointment like the Korean scans were translating it to in the beginning, then it's mostly Sanji. If it's debt like Redon translated then it's either Luffy or Kuina like it's being said.

They say Zoro fans are toxic but Luffy fans legit thinking he gonna 1v3 Admirals and 1v4 Yonkos barring BB :suresure:
every fanbase have toxic fans....but Zoro fans are the most active bunch....and I think only one or two Luffy fans legit think that way and it is embarrassing for other genuine fans...lol....

People saying that Luffy and Zoro are a Duo when they don't have a Duo name :suresure:

Embrace the WINGS OF THE PIRATE KING, THE TRUE DUO.

ONE PIECE OFFICIAL CHANNEL, SANJI & ZORO WERE CHOSEN TO RAPPRESENT FRIENDS AND A DUO.
Cope. Luffy and Zoro are one of the most important if not the most important duo in one piece.

Luffy and Zoro literally have thematic parallels with so many duos, Smoker Tashigi, Coby-Helmeppo, Roger Rayleigh, Shanks-Mihawk etc.On top of that Luffy and Zoro as a duo are always on equal footing unlike Wings who would have no relevance without Luffy.

Luffy has not won a single major fight 1v1 since time-skip started lol
Dafuq? It was Luffy and law vs Doffy and Trebol. And even Bellamy interfered. So technically you can consider it 1v1. As both Luffy and Doffy were in perfect conditions when they started their fight. Luffy vs Kata. And again the pre fight against kaido and big mom is not much to argue about. Big mom definitely was bigger help to kaido than law,zoro,kid and killer to Luffy.

Dafuq? It was Luffy and law vs Doffy and Trebol. And even Bellamy interfered. So technically you can consider it 1v1. As both Luffy and Doffy were in perfect conditions when they started their fight. Luffy vs Kata. And again the pre fight against kaido and big mom is not much to argue about. Big mom definitely was bigger help to kaido than law,zoro,kid and killer to Luffy.
Luffy had help from Law against Doflamingo. Neither Trebol nor Bellamy did anything significant to Luffy- meanwhile Law literally nuked Doffy's inside lol. Either way, it wasn't 1v1.

Cracker was Nami's help.

Katakuri was Brulee's help. Luffy would've actually died if she didn't help him run away in mirrors after G4 ran out. And even the bitch sister's cheap shot helped Luffy, as he was heavily losing that fight anyway- and cheap-shotting him only prompted Katakuri into giving himself a grevious wound even though he was fresh otherwise. Either way, not 1v1.

Even Hordy was with Shirahoshi and Fukurojo's help.

I guess he defeated Caesar on his own? I don't really remember that fight.

Like, I think Luffy could've won some of these fights by himself, but he literally won, like, one 1v1 post-skip until now... that's a factual statement. I'm not saying he's shit, just stating something that's a fact.

Are you implying King hasn’t fought anyone before fighting Zoro?:choppawhat:
Idk. I'm just correcting someone who said Luffy 1v1'd everyone except Kaido and Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.