Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory is a framework, system of ideas holding enough evidence.
Stop trolling and being illiterate. :nicagesmile:
Lmao being illiterate? How so?

You're the one being illiterate. You read the convo and it's clearly talking about the facts. Not ideas.

Again restating known info is redundant. I know what a theory is. Nothing I said was wrong.

That was me trying to be cordial with you. I wasn't rude at all. Now ima take every chance I can to annoy you.

Holy molly, even thought hit the right spot, he couldn´t damage him?
A Huge explosion?

Bro Queen is also a fucking beast, get send thought multiple rooms and coming back for just speaking about Zoro and King, this guy is a monster on his own for speaking randomly like this after a fucking HM...
In same way this monster hype Kings, with tells a lot lol...

:steef::steef::steef:
SO IT WAS KING WHO BLOW HIMSELF UP WITH A INSANE EXPLOSION WHO COULD EVEN KILL ZORO, IF HE DIDN`T WOULD USE COA?? BRO HYPE FOR KING AP!!!

Bro he point blank tanked a fucking Shii Shishi Sonson without any damage!!!
What is this dude??
And then he destroys part of the fucking island, more AP feats?!!

:steef::steef::steef:
This is just the best, soon we get insane CoC clash between two monsters.
The way how all was build up this chapter, the lore, the way how Zoro get his swords back, the flashback, the tension, the way how Zoro fight back, King insane explosion feat and Zoro great CoA feat, King insane Ap destroying fucking parts of the island, Zoro CoC...
BRO!!

This is just the best, really I can´t handle the hype right now....
@TheAncientCenturion , @ConquistadoR , @Sentinel , @Tejas , @Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Topi Jerami , @Peroroncino , @zzShinichi , @Patryipe , @Calypso , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @mly90 , @Gol D. Roger
Bros just enjoy this chapter, it is really insane good alone by the summary...
King fans and Zoro fans are probably in heaven :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Imagine now the condition of fans who like both of them! :crazwhat:

Oden >> Zoro and Zoro must risk his life and let Enma force out almost all of his Haki to stand a chance against King :crazwhat:

Great Zoro and King chapter though. King for kicking ass, and Zoro for pushing himself through this ordeal and standing up to fight not just for his sake but for the sake of his captain as well.

Obviously not the first time this happens, but it's always great to see and it makes for the best Zoro chapters :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.