Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pretty clear to me zoro was regulating his haki or else he'd die. If he just let's the sword pull on it like he did in this chapter then he'd die. His words not mine.

He's not overloading enma. Enmas drawing out power that zoro can't manifest himself yet. It's very clear
Cap since he Is also coating his other blades the exact same way now. Its exactly how the previous person stated. He was holding back his haki since he didnt want to pass out which means zoro never once released his entire haki pool while wielding the blade. In this chapter zoro literally says that he will do the opposite

If your invisible people can’t tell you don’t have adv coc

just like how I am invisible in high school and have no gf

:finally:
Cience proves that your sex appeal increase by 40% when you stop simping for Sanji, it increases another 60% when you join the grandmaster's fanclub too.
:cheers:
Not too late to join....with your nickname you can even pretend you never simped for sanji to begin with.

i hate queen fat ass so much, i guaranteed you sanji vs queen won't be as good as zoro vs king.

right now, sanji only need to find away to put queen to sleep for good.
i doubt queen will has something more to offer and put sanji in situations like zoro:josad:

this fight has been disappointing as fuck, i rather have sanji fight cp0 than queen fat ass:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.