Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro so you agree with me then?

Zoros not releasing in the sense of pushing it out. Enmas drawing all of zoros haki. Haki that zoro can't draw upon fully without enma.

We literally agree
Again no. He is over powering enmas will with his own.

Enma takes it self seriously in doing its job.

Zoro was half stepping with using enma since he was trying to regulate his haki trying to not pass out using haki with enma. Thus this forced enma to pull even more of his haki.

Enma only pulls haki when the user is not using his or her full haki amount. Because it takes its job killing seriously.

Zoro over powers its will be releasing all of his haki for enma to use thus prohibiting the need for enma to take zoros haki since zoro is showing enma he is equally as serious as it to kill

No according to facts. King/Queen are like Zoro/Sanji or Kaku/Jabra.

If King was that much stronger than Queen his bounty wouldn't be just slightly higher. They're in the same crew, similar age, same rank.

You can make argument between bounty differences across crews, but this is the same shit.
According to facts my friend king is having a higher bounty and all he does is to fight.
Queen is a genius that worked with vegapunk and this could very well add to his bounty but no one mention this.
Plus about jabra he did attack zoro simultaneously with kaku and he did nothing while kaku with his swordmanship cornered zoro something that both of them couldn't accomplish before.
We don't know if kaku's duriki went up in his human form either.
And people talk about sanji being nerfed because of kalifa and no one is mention that zoro could be more nerfed for trying to escape and fight those two for a period of time.

Wouldn't need it. Enma makes him stronger long term, but short term Ryuma's blade would do much higher damage to King.
I basically believe King can solo all three sweet commanders by himself.

He literally take a nap and they will all die of exhaustion trying to hurt him.

or he can wake up and blow himself up and they will also die to that.

Or he can fuck around and burn crackers biscuits while taking a nap.

According to facts my friend king is having a higher bounty and all he does is to fight.
Queen is a genius that worked with vegapunk and this could very well add to his bounty but no one mention this.
Plus about jabra he did attack zoro simultaneously with kaku and he did nothing while kaku with his swordmanship cornered zoro something that both of them couldn't accomplish before.
We don't know if kaku's duriki went up in his human form either.
And people talk about sanji being nerfed because of kalifa and no one is mention that zoro could be more nerfed for trying to escape and fight those two for a period of time.
By that logic, King is also the remnant of a rare race that was exterminated, so that would increase his bounty too...

Those Spoilers comfirmed some stuff for me
-Kozaburo is the GOAT
-King is a freaking Beast and my fav 2nd in Command from all Yonkos
-Shimotsukis=built different
-Zoros Portrayal will from now on never be below Luffys but on same lvl so even if you wanna put Punk Kiddsons and Laws Portrayal on Luffys lvl its still fair to say Zoro>Punk Kiddson and Law
-Mihawk has CoC 100%
:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.