Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If King gets one shot I'm taking a stand

If he goes down to adv. CoC blows it's alright, because that's top tier AP right there. Basically makes King the strongest High Tier
If only Oda wasn't retarded and making flying Onigashima plot bullshit.

The fight that can be legendary, shook the whole Wano, lasted for days... now have 5 minutes time limit bs.

I meant, it is kinda predictable that Kaido can survive and not undefeated after time limit. Yet following Oda's formula, I guess all of his crewmates will get defeated before time limit and he will spare only Kaido alone.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dude fucking stop, I'm all for King>Katakuri at this point but you are letting your bias get in the way when saying bs stuff like Katakuri can't hurt King.

Just because Zoro has trouble hurting King, doesn't mean it's the same for the other YC1.

No offense but you aren't any better than Ndule.
Bruh I'm just fighting fire with fire. I don't really think that lol.

I replied to him in that manner since his post was framed that way. I was joking lol relax xD.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

The fight that can be legendary, shook the whole Wano, lasted for days... now have 5 minutes time limit bs.

I meant, it is kinda predictable that Kaido can survive and not undefeated after time limit. Yet following Oda's formula, I guess all of his crewmates will get defeated before time limit and he will spare only Kaido alone.
It really doesn't make sense for any Ancient Zoan, let alone dinosaur zoans, to go down this easily. But if we wanna pick apart One Piece we'd be here all day. At a certain point you need to phase out the dumb shit

Well if Oda truly want to hype Zoro vs King up to top tiers levels he can literally have people of Wano feel like the land shaking from Zoro and King clashing from the sky.

Oh yeah, the whole 5 minutes thing. Forgot about that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.