Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With zoro powering up i doubt the fight is gonna last much longer when he finds out kings secret
Like most zoro fights itll probably be a 1/2 shot once figured out. Tho its definitely gonna be 1 of his higher end moves at least

Strawhats definitely fight Admirals. When was green bull was on strawhats side and Fujitora may not have the same opinion as he had in Dressrosa.
Greenbull is a good guy you can tell he has some releontship with zoro (GREEN BULL zoro green motiff and bull attack) maybe older bro, from Wano like Fujitora who seems from wano as well drafted at the same time suspicius, he likes Fuji and likes ladies. Fujitora we dont even need to debate he almost cried at the end of dressrosa wanting to see luffys face and regreting for scaring his eyes he even said how luffy has warm aura. Fuji 1000% an honorary strawhat like LAW Smoker. Luffy fighting only 1 admiral and thats EOS Pink fist Coby.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu But you gotta admit Oda re-connect King

There were no indications of him being harder to hurt than Kaido, him being a God, can survive any conditions etc.
Nope. Oda never disrespects rhm.

The fact that Oda was doing King that dirty. There had to be a massive payoff at some point.

Marco and Kata were being wanked off the moment they showed up on screen by Oda. Shit wasn't adding up. I don't even care what you think PL wise, King was a non factor for too long.

And Oda cares too much about RHM. Always has always will.

I think Blackblade is when your CoA and CoC is in sync something Oden didn't have due to his lack of skill.
There is something more needed for Blackbeard. Maybe something to do with swordsman will or something like that. Roger can use CoA and CoC and yet he didn't have black blade or anything. Same for Whitebeard (still blade) or Shanks.

Nope. Oda never disrespects rhm.

The fact that Oda was doing King that dirty. There had to be a massive payoff at some point.

Marco and Kata were being wanked off the moment they showed up on screen by Oda. Shit wasn't adding up. I don't even care what you think PL wise, King was a non factor for too long.

And Oda cares too much about RHM. Always has always will.
I'll put it simply
Katakuri is a toddler compared to King

You should expect atleast some form of blow back after years of "Future Sight gg !" arguments.

I do think Katakuri's strong, he dog walks the rest of the YC and he is at the top of my high tiers list. Its just that King just seems better.
Yeah but the amount of extreme Katakuri downplay imo is a bit more ridiculous now.

Even though I'm a Katakuri fan, I never ruled out the possibility of King being stronger and unlike some people I wanted to see King in action first before deciding who I think is stronger.

I still don't believe the gap is huge but my ranking would go King>Katakuri>Marco.

King and Katakuri were both really impressive and so was Marco, but imo I think King and Katakuri were just slightly more impressive than Marco.

Listen to me you pathetic cum guzzling sack of shit
Katakuri was Luffys opponent in PREVIOUS ARC not this arc you dipshit. If Zoro were to face Benn Beckman next arc that won't automatically make Katakuri stronger.

And why did you lie about not hating Zoro after dropping toilet water out of your mouth like these.

why can't you spineless crack heads at least admit you hate Zoro and then drop period blood and continue to look like mouth breathing sewer rats
Tf is wrong with you. Thats some choicest use of words
Low key kinda disappointed tho that might be too strong of a word that luffy puts his promise to luffy seemingly so much higher than the one to kuina. While its the same exact promise with zoro using wado to represent both. Its just idk just kinda sad imo

Also with the flashback i wonder if zoro is actually gonna end up keeping sandai because of the flashback with it. I dont think so but at this point its definitely possible. I think its be pretty cool id he does end up switching it out if it ends up being another sword made by kuina's grandpa like wado, enma, and his first 2 swords
Kuina is long dead though, His promise to Luffy is still fresh. And Both promises are similar and interlinked.

All of this Katakuri wank is crazy. Rooftop Luffy was clearly stronger than Katakuri and Zoro outperformed that Luffy. King is currently dominating Zoro in battle.

Now Zoro is growing stronger to defeat King and we can't even say if we have seen all of King's power. Yet, some believe Katakuri is equal or stronger than King.
:milaugh:

Wow. Some need to stick to One Piece not Two Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.