Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No man zoro doesn't even know that coating weapons with coc like concept even exist think throughtly
Zoro is literally just doing that right now. He is knocking out fodder as he coats/infuses CoC onto his swords. Black lightning = CoC application on objects/physical attacks. Invisible force = Emission CoA.

Kaido surprised after ashura means Zoro used a Coc coated atack before Luffy. Without even knowing what he did. Kaido would shit his fishy pants if he saw Zoro right now
Kaido would get excited for sure. But remember he still KOd Luffy even after he unlocked ACoC so I doubt he could keep Kaido's excitement any longer than Luffy could.

can I ask you if you recon what you believe to see in chapter 1010 wasnt adcoc when Zoro used Asura?
? I never doubted Zoro infused CoC onto Asura, nor have I ever claimed he didn't. Kaido says he did, so he did. Kaido is an authority on CoC usage

There is a difference between actively using it and passively unconsciously using it. It is like Coby/Usopp using CoO for the first time, Coby/Usopp was still a scrub with CoO and could not use it reliably at the time

Zoro training with Enma in Wano mainland before the raid taught him Ryou CoA and he mastered it to Luffy’s level and now he was able to control CoC infusion during the fight against King, EOW Zoe is truly stronger than Rooftop Zoro
He already had Ryou prior to Wano thanks to the fight versus Mr. 1. Zoro stated training with Enma will make him stronger, but neither he nor us, the audience, knew exactly how. Now we got our answer in this chapter and it turns out Enma aided Zoro in being capable of utilizing AdCoC on command.

I don't think this is about Zoro having some profound understanding of CoC but rather CoC manifesting naturally since Zoro has decided to unleash all his haki without mentally worrying about risking death or needing to hold back and thanks to that he is also using the CoC he previously unlocked and that's enough to meet Enma's standards for a user and it doesn't kill Zoro who previously only used as much CoA he could while holding back.

Guys everyone is against me so tell me oden has coc so why does he get shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard fight without touching thier weapons???? Because oden infused his swords with coc zoro and oden both doesn't know concept of coating weapons with coc

Whose the Captain of the Pirate crew that values strength above all, and allows members to challenge other members for their positions?

Whose the World's Strongest Creature?

Who do they always say to bet on in a one on one fight?

Who follows Kaido because he admires his strength?
you are one of the user that until today were denning Zoro having coc or having believing zoro could adcoc :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Guys everyone is against me so tell me oden has coc so why does he get shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard fight without touching thier weapons???? Because oden infused his swords with coc zoro and oden both doesn't know concept of coating weapons with coc
Oden picked up CoC coating after that fight by watching Roger and Whitebeard do it. Not before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.