Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the only limit right now is the haki drain which is like luffy haki drain for gear 4 in a way which i hope does not stay .
2 SH with that shit would make say fuck this lol.
I don't understand what you mean by this. As this chapter has established cursed sword are just swords with will that many are to weak to wield and understand. Enma was only draining Zoro because he didn't get what Enma wanted from him. Now that Zoro has fulfilled Enma's "task" bynot restraining his Haki anymore, instead giving it all of it, Enma won't act out against Zoro anymore.

Just woke up and saw the panels.

The only thing I can say is - - - > :milaugh:

I still cannot believe we're getting a chapter like this. I'm expecting the WSJ to come out and say "sorry, we dropped the ball with this one, disregard it please"

Not only this is a chapter that leaks Zoro's greatness from each page either directly or indirectly through King's hype... But Oda decided to add a lot of Sanji trolling in it just for the sake of it. Wow.

I guarantee you that if you go in the Zoro fan club there are fan fictions in there that are less biased than this chapter.

Oda, you crazy man. :milaugh:

Looks like this time I'm gonna have to write a wall of text in the chapter thread. There is a lot to discuss here.
yeah I arrived 5min ago and I am reading @Den_Den_Mushi transaltion of each panel what a fantastique chapter.
the lore is just so good

I mean, the manga quite literally spelled it out for me - King is a step beyond the "Dragon and the Dinosaurs".

It isn't a big issue though - Marco had better regen than Whitebeard, Katakuri had better CoO than Big Mom. It's only fair if King has one stat higher than his captain,.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. He never showed the black lightning jettisoning off of his swords like Zoro did this chapter.
I mean we have to wait and see cause if King get the famous one shot power up attack KO that kind goes out the window IMO lol,

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oden is not a Yc1. Shiryu won’t be a Yc1 when Zoro and him fight.

You know what’s nonsense? It’s you bringing up Oden and Ben beckman to try to discredit the narrative of the story to fit your wishful thinking for a power creep.

Oden died before there was a Yonko system and Ben is a part of a much much smaller crew to compensate for his strength.

The rest have similar dimensions crew wise so it stands to reason to believe they are relative. After all King was not mentioned as a stand out commander but Benn was, multiple times. No other First mate was.

If King was is another tier from Kat then whats stopping Kaido and his crew from taking over Totland in the span of a day max?
YC 1 isn't a narrative element, it's just wishful thinking of the fandom.

Shiryu will be a YC 1 when Zoro fights him because Blackbeard is an Emperor.

I don't need to bring up Shiryu or Oden to discredit the YC 1 system anyway, as it was never canon.

It was a fandom interpretation that became very popular. People are still trying to desperately cling to it even after Oda has shown that it's not a thing.

The rest have similar dimensions crew wise so it stands to reason to believe they are relative. After all King was not mentioned as a stand out commander but Benn was, multiple times. No other First mate was.

If King was is another tier from Kat then whats stopping Kaido and his crew from taking over Totland in the span of a day max?
Kaido and King alone challenged the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates, so this argument is especially stupid.

BTW, King was neither defeated nor unmasked in that battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.