Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely not out of nowhere. it was hinted at multiple times in the past and many times during Wano.
the only thing you can complain about is the low amount of time it took him to use the ability.
then again, it took Luffy even less time and you did not complain about that either.

its also the same as with Luffy during WCI.
Lufy thinks of an old drunkard and suddenly becomes stronger.
Zoro thinks of a young lady with exceptional swordskills and the same happens.
this is not anything out of the ordinary for One Piece and unless you had a huge anti-Zoro agenda you could see it coming from miles away.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His mask hasn't even come off yet, so he's still nowhere near all out.

He's going to have an ability to contend with Zoro's own Haoshoku coating. Maybe it's just Awakening, or some Lunarian hax we haven't yet seen, but it could also be his own Haoshoku coating.

Considering his Sovereign theme ("King", a race of gods, "Imperial" attacks, etc.) his comments on Zoro's own Haoshoku coating and the need for Zoro to get his own Haoshoku clash, I think he could have Haoshoku coating as well.
I think Adv. CoC is a bit of a far off dream, but other Lunarian abilities taken to 11 are definitely expected. I imagine Adv. CoC will put Zoro marginally above King, but not enough to immediately end the fight.

Are you okay?

Yamato had adcoc and didn't split the sky with kaido
Splitting the sky is about your overall strenght
COc is linked to overall strength

Yamato isn't solid top tier or yonko level as lufdy is that's why he couldn't split the sky
Zoro was struggling vs King . He's not anywhere near solid top tier or low top tier.

This is Zoro's first advanced haki! He also lacks stats below Luffy and Yamato thus can't be Low top tier or solid top tier!
He doesn't have adcoa (penetration) just ryuo.

Stop comparing Zoro with Luffy
Luffy has 3 advHaki + Top tier AP and speed with top tier endurance.

Zoro is inbetweener and that's it
Get back in the kitchen curly boy this chapter is for REAL Emperors lol

Status
Not open for further replies.