Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I know that on the Rooftop Luffy didn't look better but you gotta take into account that Luffy was faced with a much worse match-up.

As Kid and Killer stated, it's near impossible to put damage on Kaido with physical blows. Luffy basically had the worst set to fight and damage Kaido.

I do think Post Udon Luffy would High-Extreme diff Rooftop Zoro though
I mean, I wouldn't force someone to place Zoro above Post Udon Luffy, just that I can't accept placing him significantly below.

A "High-Extreme" difficulty fight is on the same level (and that's also how I tier them).

Sade

Berserk
β€Ž
Guys what difficulty do you reckon Queen can push King to?

@ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @TheAncientCenturion, @comrade, @Gol D. Roger, @ZenZu.

I reckon that King flies around avoiding all of Queen's lasers and nukes him to oblivion by spamming Tempura Udon. Unlike Zoro, Queen wouldn't really be able to dodge the attack, and trying to tank it sounds like a fool's errand.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means. I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed (though for now, Tempura Udon looks like King's strongest attack).

So overall, I guess it's some form of low difficulty fight?
If King has also ADV COC then it's probably a one shot fight

@ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @TheAncientCenturion, @comrade, @Gol D. Roger, @ZenZu.

I reckon that King flies around avoiding all of Queen's lasers and nukes him to oblivion by spamming Tempura Udon. Unlike Zoro, Queen wouldn't really be able to dodge the attack, and trying to tank it sounds like a fool's errand.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means. I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed (though for now, Tempura Udon looks like King's strongest attack).

Yeah, unless Queen has a plague mode or some powerup left, he's low diff material for King.

I believe King might not have CoC attacks but he will be able to contend with Zoro thanks to his combination of traits (including his lunarian race). That Zoro has to go CoC mode to beat King is already crazy in itself but the fight it's also not over. An all out King (mask removed) with his sword covered in fire that clashes with the CoC coated swords of Zoro would be insane. Yes Zoro will ultimately win but King is a war machine, honestly.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means (that's reserved for the likes of Cracker). I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point. King can also just create massive explosions to further wear Queen down.

It seems as if Queen is vastly, massively outclassed by King.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed in this fight.

@Kromage911: do you still think that King can't beat Queen and Jack together?

1033 was pretty cool. btw i like luffy and then zoro and sanji are on equal status to me. we all knew zoro was a conquerer and it seems like he is trying to fully conquer all his blades. in the chapter they say blades have a will to kill but as a swordsman your blades will should be your own will so im guessing he is conquering the blades to fully utilise them 3 black blades? nah i dont think so expecially the kitetsu i still think he will get the shodai in the future we will start with the nidai at the end of wano probably. i think as a present tenguyama will give nidai to zoro and keep sandai since he made it. wado and enma permanent blades for eos zoro probably.

btw zoro being the sword and sanji being the sheild of the crew and elevating luffy as his wings i love that shit

I mean, I wouldn't force someone to place Zoro above Post Udon Luffy, just that I can't accept placing him significantly below.

A "High-Extreme" difficulty fight is on the same level (and that's also how I tier them).
They're 100% on the same level, to say otherwise is stupid. I'm not even arguing from a feat but narrative standpoint.

Luffy is supposed to be the leader of the alliance, it doesn't make sense to me that any of his subordinate are stronger than him but Zoro or even Marco were definitely equal to him.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means (that's reserved for the likes of Cracker). I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point. King can also just create massive explosions to further wear Queen down.

It seems as if Queen is vastly, massively outclassed by King.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed in this fight.

Solid Mid diff. I'll be fair too Queen and wait for him to get more feats other than tanking but I don't have high expectations.

King is OP rn and has several ways too fuck Queen up badly

Status
Not open for further replies.