Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Queen problem so far is not his durability/endurance, as reader we want see more different skills.
His snakeform attack was pretty insane, what I want to see is more of these skills or a stronger beam attack.
I feel like Queen just play around with lower end attacks to troll Sanji. I hope he use soon mid lvl attacks, perhaps awakening could make him even far stronger
Yeah Queen has to shown some variety and some strong offense tbh. He has very little going for him offensively outside of lasers and snake mode.

They really forgot Zoro has the ambitions of a King. :milaugh:
King: I see... Do you want to be a king?
Zoro: Ah?
Luffy: The world's strongest swordsman? That's great! The pirate king's nakama would need to be that strong, or I'd be in trouble!
Zoro: That's right... I promised my captain, and my dear friend!
They forgot Zoro and Luffy are on the same Wave length of Ambition.

Jack is legit the worst treated top officer in the series, I wish he fought a strawhat like Jinbe so at least we would have got a proper fight...
Jinbe vs Jack could be very insane and good.
Like Jack beating Sulong Inu and Jinbe take the stage to fight Jack, the thing is Jinbe would not have the main role as big fighter like he did against WsW, but rather he would been the underdog, fighting Jack in a insane battle where he also struggle hard to damage hiim like Sanji right now against Queen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Something like a gas can prevent King from getting close, and will have to play the long game of using ranged slashes
Tempura Udon is not a long-range attack? As far as I can tell, the missile travels over a kilometre.

King should be able to snipe King with him while flying and avoiding the laser missiles (he can also just straight-up tank them).

Guys what difficulty do you reckon Queen can push King to?

@ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @TheAncientCenturion, @comrade, @Gol D. Roger, @ZenZu.

I reckon that King flies around avoiding all of Queen's lasers and nukes him to oblivion by spamming Tempura Udon. Unlike Zoro, Queen wouldn't really be able to dodge the attack, and trying to tank it sounds like a fool's errand.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means (that's reserved for the likes of Cracker). I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point. King can also just create massive explosions to further wear Queen down.

It seems as if Queen is vastly, massively outclassed by King.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed in this fight.

So overall, I guess it's some form of low difficulty fight?
Fuck no. King may be more impressive but don't underestimate Queen.

King vs Queen would probably be extreme mid diff.

I get that you are trying to hype up King because of Zoro but there is no way Queen is getting low diff by King.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm not debating this. Queen is outclassed but he is very tanky. He can take attacks from King and keep going. His Beams are helpful in long range and we've yet to see him go all out.

Mid diff sounds right.
Queen's lasers are irrelevant.
  1. King can avoid the lasers by flying around.
  2. King can block the lasers with his wings.
  3. King can heal from the lasers with his fire

My complaint is because I think Queen will deal zero damage to King. While King can just fly around and continue sniping Queen with mountain busting missiles until Queen's resilience wears out.

The thing is that Queen is insane on his own, I mean who could eat a fucking Hell Memories and laught about it after getting send into multiple walls? That attack was above Jinbe strongest attack who one shot a guy with 546mio:

A similar attack to Jinbe strongest move one shot the strongest flying six...
And Sanji use a stronger attack but Queen just laugh about it...
Red hawk something far weaker then HM did this to Doffy:

Doffy was huffing and lying down, injuried by "just" a red hawk from Dressrosa Luffy, a hell memories would send him across the city and hurt him seriously hard(intenal burning) since this is modified Sanji who use this hell memories.

And Queen just laught about it...
Queen problem so far is not his durability/endurance, as reader we want see more different skills.
His snakeform attack was pretty insane, what I want to see is more of these skills or a stronger beam attack.
I feel like Queen just play around with lower end attacks to troll Sanji. I hope he use soon mid lvl attacks, perhaps awakening could make him even far stronger.

Queen is really a monster too.
Kaido has great two calamity, poor Jack deserved it at least better but even Kaido admit Jack power and want him to fight back, seeing how much respect Kaido has for his commander.
Yeah I think Queen is still playing around, he will hopefully show more attacks when Oda seriously focus on Sanji vs Queen

Fuck no. King may be more impressive but don't underestimate Queen.

King vs Queen would probably be extreme mid diff.

I get that you are trying to hype up King because of Zoro but there is no way Queen is getting low diff by King.
I agree with not underestimating Queen but Extreme diff is just as unlikely as low diff.
Queen himself speaks like in his mind King is an unbeatable monster.

I get it now. At first, i thought that the smoking effect was just an Enma-only feature but it's not. If you overload your haki with something it will create a smoking effect. Luffy's G4 has the same smoke effect. G4 consumes a lot of energy because Luffy is just overload his haki on his arms and legs. That's why G4 produces a lot of smoke. I thought it was just a design choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.