Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Queen is still not very serious. It's not like Sanji actually did any real damage. Queen seems to like toying with his opponents, as seen by him fighting Chopper for dozen of minutes when he's much stronger.
Yeah so far Queen hasn't taken Sanji that seriously during their fight, and Sanji's attacks have done very little damage to him.

Once Oda properly focuses on the Sanji vs Queen fight then we can finally see Queen doing some other attacks, and also have Sanji finally putting real damage to Queen so that he will finally take Sanji seriously.

Oda wouldn't have bothered giving one of the last Zoro's opponents a fruit that isn't very strong, especially when weaker crewmates like Devon got a mythical Zoan.
It will be nasty, I have no doubts on that.
People don't need DF to be impressive.

Just wonder what Shiryu DF awakening would look like. Maybe if he is capable of turning Zoro invisible so Zoro doesn't know where his swords are would be something interested? Or the ground/enviroment invisible so you don't know where you are stepping on.

King outclasses him too badly in mobility (he can easily evade Queen's laser beams), his durability is too high (his wings are above Kaido's dragon scales) and his healing too hax for Queen to ever mount some sort of effective offense against King.

Even Queen's bio weapons will probably be useless against King's flames and fire healing.

@Shanal.
I mean, yeah, in direct combat by feats and hype so far King straight up low diffs and I think he'll get even better. Though give Queen benefit of doubt, too. He can get good feats.

But other than all the, if poison works on King, Queen can possibly force a longer stall with a gas by limiting King to air slash and fire.

Either way, mid diff is very max this goes

Just here too drop the fact that going by Portrayal these two are not tiers apart:
:myman:

Yonkou asking them too join:

Nearly the same bounty even. Not thinking that Oda creates these similarities and then makes one a tier higher than the other.
That's the same argument people use for King and Queen being equals , Zoro and Sanji as well...when we know both are wrong. Taking photoshoots doesn't mean anything at this point. Most important thing is feats and portrayal (actual portrayal).

We know how the fight between King and Marco ended and how Marco felt afterwards...clear cut difference. More feats from King yet to come as well

Also we've seen linlin praise kaido for being undefeatable in wci with the 2 of them likely being the king/queen marco/jozu equivalent during their time on rocks
That still doesn't change the fact the both of them are extremely close and comparable in strength

Even with how much oda loves to clown the 2 lol

I love the man too.

Agreed. Sending Queen flying is no joke. Even Kong Gun(pre-Udon) wouldn't do that to him IMO.
I feel Oda is making clear the long distance between YC2(sanji) and a Yonko.

O-LIN with in two moves k.o Queen briefly as saw.
Sanji not being able to match such yet means that Oda is respecting BM power which I like.

Sanji will get a pu then he will need to wear down Queen a lot I feel to ultimately beat him.

People don't need DF to be impressive.

Just wonder what Shiryu DF awakening would look like. Maybe if he is capable of turning Zoro invisible so Zoro doesn't know where his swords are would be something interested? Or the ground/enviroment invisible so you don't know where you are stepping on.
Well Shiryu already has a very impressive portrayal without the devil fruit, I am saying that his fruit will be beast like as well. He'll be an overall monster.

The fruit could have some broken applications. What do you say, Marshall? @Blackbeard

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.