Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me sad that Jack never got any respect during Wano like King and Queen.:josad:

King and Queen are absolute monsters and on top of that they both potentially have very interesting backstories, King with his Lunarian race and Queen with MADS.

Meanwhile a majority of Jack's fight was off screened, didn't show any named attacks, didn't show haki, and he had no interesting backstory.
Always felt like Jinbei should have fought Jack with the fishman connection. Instead, Oda made up some bs connection between Jinbei and WsS to justify that fight.

Alternatively, should have just let the Dukes take out Jack in the rooftop together instead of bringing Jack back to be humiliated :lusalty:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol. You just posted King feats and said Marco cannot do them. No matter how you look at it Marco was clearly portrayed superior to both King and Queen individually.
Lmao that also means Apoo is portrayed superior to Zoro and Drake by that logic.

If you wanna disregard feats, be my guest. Even based of strictly portrayal, Marco is portrayed even to King not superior.

Queen so far in this raid:

- Negged Drake
- Caused Chaos on the Live Performance floor
- Fought Marco with King, tanking multiple named attacks from him and healing in a chap
- Played around with MP Chopper for 20mins +, MP Chopper having better or equal physical strength feats to Jozu
- Had his plagues make Marco run out of stamina and basically lose
- Tanked Rotisserie Kick, Collier shot, Mouton Shot, Random DJ attack and Grill Shot
- Basically killed a distracted Sanji, (Wouldve been dead if not for the exoskeleton)
- Tanked his own enhanced Cannonballs twice
- Tanked Hells Memories

Still doesnt look that badly hurt

Zoro and Killer are on the same level. You shouldn't brag about Zoro beating Killer as an argument for Zoro being a Top Tier fighter like Kaido (like ZKK stans do).

Luffy's lackey is strong :sadgrin::sadgrin:, but there's a gap between Zoro and Admirals/Yonkou :madmonk::madmonk:
:crazwhat:

I hope this is a joke right because they have never been on the same level.

Zoro beating Killer was just the tip of the iceberg. We have his performance on the rooftop and even against King. King might be dominating the battle up until now but it still didn't change the fact Zoro only have two problems against King.

King's physical strength, which is greater than Zoro. He has used it to overpowers Zoro twice. King's unique body, which is harder to damage than Kaido. Zoro still have shown a lot of power, speed and skills. Just because King is hard to damage doesn't mean he's just stand there taking attacks. He fights back and block attack. Zoro blitzed King with his death lion song. That was really impressive and continue to show just how fast Zoro is especially when he's using his top speed. Then Zoro mostly avoided King's beak laser attack at close range while enma was giving him problems.

:steef:

I can easily disapprove it because you post what u want, same chapter queen was up, if he was 2 shot or would not come back to his humen form like we saw with the tobi topping, next chapter he is smoking a cigar and using brachio bomber on bigmom knocking her out go retain her memories anyone with a brain can see expect you and zorotards who say that to shit on sanji, you are being really biased mate.
Queen didn't just get up WTF are you on about, he was knocked out and Big Mom started chasing Luffy around Udon, during this time he then got back up, saying he wasn't KO'ed is pretty dumb.
You delusional Sanji fans are really stupid and ignorant sometimes, instead of focusing on the fact that Queen took 2 hits from Big Mom and didn't take any damage, you come up with this nonsense that he wasn't knocked out LOLOLOL pathetic :suresure:

Thanks you for reminding me how Jack was robbed :josad:
:josad::josad:
#JusticeForJack!!!
First guy with 1B ever and he get such a threatment, he legit not get anything...
I remember how we all hyped him back then in OroJackson...

:josad::josad::josad:
All the hype since 2015, all the post back then, all the build up for Jack, all the hype statements about him, all panels and for what?
Waiting 5years later only to see how he get offscreened twice, not getting any named attack.....
:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.