Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generalize the term laser beam lol, and compare it to a different character altogether.

Yeah, man, Pacifistas fucking one-shot Zoro and Sanji with their unblockable laser beams
Still being Laser beams, i literally showed panels where this is proven.
And there is algo Marco dodging Queen's laser

Queen's Lasers have nothing to do with Pacifistas based on what he has done, he even has named laser attacks, you're coping just towards a stated fact multiple times

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol. You just posted King feats and said Marco cannot do them. No matter how you look at it Marco was clearly portrayed superior to both King and Queen individually.
I was stating that Marco is not capable of replicating King's offensive prowess.

That is factual. Marco's strongest attacks aren't in the same world as Imperial Archer, Imperial Deep Pride Stake or his self explosion.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Still being Laser beams, i literally showed panels where this is proven.
And there is algo Marco dodging Queen's laser

Queen's Lasers have nothing to do with Pacifistas, he even named laser attacks, you're coping just towards a stated fact
"Beam like" does not mean that Tempura Udon is exactly like Queen's lasers loool

If anything its much faster since Zoro easily dodged Queen's lasers in chapter 1023 and yet he struggles to dodge Tempura Udon.

Imagine if this actually happened, that would be the biggest wank for both of them :kobeha::kobeha:
Kaido: It seems King is fighting as well. Who ever he is up against is not gonna beat him, only I can
Luffy: That must be Zoro, he is never going to lose to anyone:crazwhat::arnoling:
:cheers:

"I see your Pirate Hunter is trying his luck against my best lead performer. He's dead. King The Conflagration can survive anything."

:steef:

"Save that speech for your guy's funeral. Zoro can cut anything down."

:myman:

Queen so far in this raid:

- Negged Drake
- Caused Chaos on the Live Performance floor
- Fought Marco with King, tanking multiple named attacks from him and healing in a chap
- Played around with MP Chopper for 20mins +, MP Chopper having better or equal physical strength feats to Jozu
- Had his plagues make Marco run out of stamina and basically lose
- Tanked Rotisserie Kick, Collier shot, Mouton Shot, Random DJ attack and Grill Shot
- Basically killed a distracted Sanji, (Wouldve been dead if not for the exoskeleton)
- Tanked his own enhanced Cannonballs twice
- Tanked Hells Memories

Still doesnt look that badly hurt
1. Queen never neg Drake, he snuck him and Drake wasn't defeated and surrounded by enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.