Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me an attack of Marco's that's comparable to this:
I'd argue that Bluebird is in that ballpark. Difference is King tanked the entire attack while Zoro dodged it so we can't see how much DC it really has.

Like I said before. Marco's AP is underrated simply because he attacked someone with Top Tier Dura. Zoro is definitely injured by this:

Marco doesn't have the physical strength to overpower named Santoryu techniques of Rooftop Zoro. So he can't replicate this either:
Disagree. Marco had enough physical strength to equally clash with Big mom's infused Prometheus punch. He send Queen flying a lot more than Sanji after a PU has done, and again, his knee made King cough up a lil blood. Considering that it was a blunt force attack against someone that tanks explosions it's impressive AF.
This wasn't my point. I wasn't claiming that Marco cannot hurt Zoro, but that he lacks King's offensive prowess.
He didn't seem much weaker either to me
:kayneshrug:
named attack from a Base King that didn't use his sword or use Advanced Haoshoku.

Call me when Marco can block Imperial Archer or Imperial Deep Pride Stake.
A no named Base strike of King did this so I wouldn't underrate a named flame infused punch like that.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Tbf, it's not really a fair comparison to make while Zoro and Sanji's fights are obviously being addressed before the Yonko. We haven't gotten an update on Luffy's fight since 1026. Zoro and Sanji both have had 3 separate chapters of scenes with battle panels in this time frame
I mean I don't think King is on par with the Emperors, but he's treating Zoro in a way several top tiers could not.

King is the first person to straight up overpower Zoro's guard (he fucking held back Hakai for a bit, so even two Emperors failed to accomplish that), and he took it a step further by overpowering a named Santoryu technique from Zoro headon, and sending Zoro flying back a considerable distance.

He basically did to Zoro what Kong Gun did to Doflamingo, only that he overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt to do so.

For whatever reason, Oda chose not to grant the Emperors this privilege. It's weird but it is what it is.

Or consider this, Tempura Udon is above Ikkoku Sovereignty:

@Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @Dark Admiral.

If King is burning his own wounds closed to stop them from bleeding, how did he survive the suicide attack

We assume King is fire proof right? Thats how he survived the fire blast he created to take out Zoro…okay…but if he is fire proof, how does he burn himself to close his wounds?

Okay Oda, you actually made King’s race an interesting mystery with these fire powers….

Can king turn is fire proofness on and off? Can he make himself fire proof to create his fire attacks but then make himself not fire proof to burn his wounds closed?

What would happen if Zoro used the fire cutting attacks on King? Would the wound no longer be able to be healed
It's gotta be something else, because Shishi Sonson didn't even cut King's suit, and that has nothing to do with his fire based abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.