Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say Kid's gonna use Assign just to stick his own swords to him while risking losing a limb to try and touch Zoro and losing a lot of stamina in the processes?
Again Kidd has shown ways to render opponents immobile like repelling the metal that he grabs them with.

Why would Kidd lose a limb touching Zoro in the process? Killer didn't lose a limb, and Kidd's durability >>> Killer. Kidd literally tanked a Mama raid slash point-blank on him. Don't mistake a fight with the whole ass RHP which caused him to lose his arm somehow to a battle against Zoro, Zoro is not cutting his limb off under any circumstances.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law's strength >>>>>> fodder strength

Magnetic force is literally stronger the closer the target to the object.

Kidd always brings metal to his battles just like Zoro brings his swords to his battles.

Assign can incapacitate swordsmen alone by making their swords stuck to them and rendering them powerless.

Assign is a move that is literally a swordsman's worst nightmare and the same would apply to Zoro.
This is Kid after using Assign for mere seconds

You're acting as if this is a casual attack that Kid can keep fighting while still maintaining it. Dude isn't defeating anyone but himself if he does that.

You also forgot the context that luffy literally has been using coc for the entire timeskip, and has been stated multiple times that coc is his specialty. The fact that he got knocked out twice by a fellow strong coc user and his ryuo training made him realize how he can do it on top of coc being his talent.

Zoro only got confirmed to be a coc user and learns how to use its advanced form in a span of 20-30 chapters. I don’t know how that’s more organic than a guy who’s been using coc for more than 500 chapters.
Zoro used CoC on monet and on the dragon on punk hazard

I think after Big Mom fight I would comfortably place Kid and Law over Yamato

As for Killer, he is still relatively fresh, so I’m wondering what he will do to match what Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law did, if Oda planned to have them come down in the first place he should have let Killer fight Queen, but alas

Maybe Killer will fight Smoothie so we should t right him off just yet for this arc
Killer still has a debt to pay to Queen after the smile and the prison, now that I think about it. :bamathink:

I meant advCoC my bad, but seeing as your taking your L like a man shouldn’t you be soo quick to jump to conclusions again?

Just watch as before his clash with Mihawk he splits the sky’s against Shanks!

Never bet against Zoro my guy
Dude i think it's right to assume the sky split is only reserved for luffy and his fights

:kayneshrug: king is stronger than sanji for sure

We just didn't see sanji's full capabilities yet

We haven't seen his speed, who is most likely better than it was before due to him being physically stronger

And in terms of durability king can get damaged, he just heals insanely fast, which explains why he was shown bleeding a few times, sanji has a similar ability

And sanji didn't get a flamme power up yet,which we all know he will, the second he gets new flammes, his ap would be confirmed as better than king's since king's flammes don't seem that special

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I feel as though thats what Oda wants us to think but it would be too ridiculous

I think he just burns his wounds closed… He is a “torture loving freak” so the pain of literally burning himself might not really matter to him
Far too simplistic. That doesn't warrant this statement by him:

King has an extra ability that allows him to soak up damage to a level beyond even Kaido.

Causterising his wounds doesn't explain that, nor does it answer the question of the flames on his back.

You also forgot the context that luffy literally has been using coc for the entire timeskip, and has been stated multiple times that coc is his specialty. The fact that he got knocked out twice by a fellow strong coc user and his ryuo training made him realize how he can do it on top of coc being his talent.

Zoro only got confirmed to be a coc user and learns how to use its advanced form in a span of 20-30 chapters. I don’t know how that’s more organic than a guy who’s been using coc for more than 500 chapters.
Cry. :denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.