Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's strength >>>>>> fodder strength

Magnetic force is literally stronger the closer the target to the object.

Kidd always brings metal to his battles just like Zoro brings his swords to his battles.

Assign can incapacitate swordsmen alone by making their swords stuck to them and rendering them powerless.

Assign is a move that is literally a swordsman's worst nightmare and the same would apply to Zoro.
I know the electromagnetic properties but I can't applied them at 100% due being a manga( we have moments when it didn't work as expected) cuz to begin with Kidd has like 10% or less than the real deal even.

And as I said it needs to touch the enemy so is unlikely.

More chances to lose an arm or retreat due damage than actually touch the target in a 1vs1 vs a competent enemy.

He needs to grab Zoro for that first.
He can do this to Zoro:

And keep him in the air

Killer didn't lose a limb because he did not extend his hand towards Zoro in an attempt to touch him, which Kid needs to do to use Assign. Zoro doesn't have sever limbs because that's not his style. It doesn't mean he can't.

Also, I doubt the entirety of Red Haired Pirates' ganbanged Kid. He only said he lost against the said crew, it doesn't mean the entire crew worked together to sever his limb. Remember, even Doffy with his half-assed cutting ability can sever limbs.
The point is that it was not a 1v1 when that happened. None of us know what happened but the main assumption is that it was not 1v1. Zoro can't pull off what RHP a wholeass Yonko crew did.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
@KiriNigiri
The cover page is a 9/10.
Tashigi with a Shark hat, I wonder what that means. :3
The penguin with the sword is Powo.
Would had been a 10/10 if we saw some of the g5 marines in the background.
If the Shark hat was Oda’s inclusion, then things get more interesting where a certain Green haired swordsman are concerned.

I’m almost speechless for this chapter.

I know the electromagnetic properties but I can't applied them at 100% due being a manga( we have moments when it didn't work as expected) cuz to begin with Kidd has like 10% or less than the real deal even.

And as I said it needs to touch the enemy so is unlikely.

More chances to lose an arm or retreat due damage than actually touch the target in a 1vs1 vs a competent enemy.
You act like Zoro is some untouchable god. He's not, Kidd has ways to stall Zoro and touch him as we saw on rooftop. Trying to touch a Yonko who's actively trying to kill you >>>>> touching Zoro in a 1v1

What does that even supposed to prove? I said he can't continue to use awakening and he's not using it on this page. I did not say he can't fight after using it for a few seconds.

Okay
It proves that Kidd is not out of gas. There are still more secrets to his awakening that he hasn't revealed as per his convo with Law.

He can do this to Zoro:

And keep him in the air

The point is that it was not a 1v1 when that happened. None of us know what happened but the main assumption is that it was not 1v1. Zoro can't pull off what RHP a wholeass Yonko crew did.
Zoro is way more agile faster and intelligent than Big Mom, Zoro has enough range attack to deal with Kidd

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He can do this to Zoro:

And keep him in the air
Zoro is not Big Mom to just stand there and let him grab him with his metals.

The point is that it was not a 1v1 when that happened. None of us know what happened but the main assumption is that it was not 1v1. Zoro can't pull off what RHP a wholenes Yonko crew did.
Who said it wasn't one-on-one? Shanks crew isn't the type to go all out on those weaker than them. For all we know, Shanks let one of his commanders handle Kid. You don't need a Yonko crew to cut off Kid's limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.