Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We are already close to 10 minutes into the 15 minute timeframe given for Onigashima to land on the Flower capital.

King has suffered practically no damage, and has been absolutely dominating Zoro.

How big of a power boost do you think this has given Zoro to turn the tides so much into Zoro's favor that he is going to defeat a YC1 within a short time frame, which he has been vastly inferior to?

Zoro STILL needs to figure out King's gimmick. The clock is slowly ticking away.

Granted Momonosuke is still going to have his feat of holding up Onigashima, which will buy everyone a little more time. But we really have to suspend our disbelief if King (And Queen) both lose in such a a manner given all portrayal of Yonko Commanders.

Even CP-0 said that if Big Mom and Kaido were to fall, the odds still don't favor the alliance because of the Commanders. King and Queen are much stronger than people are assuming.
I think Momonosuke is gonna help there.

He's gonna have his own version of "The Legendary Hour" and he's gonna hold up the entire Island like his father did - thereby solidifying the allegiance of Wano to his cause.

I don't really think there's a timelimit.

Secondly, I do think Zoro can fight King on par now atleast. The fight would take a while but I see Zoro seeing it through to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.