Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino what sports That you like to play or watch ?

I play American football during highschool years, play wrestling as highschool years, run track for one year. Play rugby for college as sport club.
i watch football all the time i mean real football not the eggball one.
And i practice some BJJ and kickboxing here and there

Doesn't matter. Luffy showed coc on Kuja Island. Zoros never shown any coc officially till wano
Way back in Sabaody when Luffy used COC for first time,Zoro had a similar moment.In fishman island,when Luffy used coc to ko 50k fishmen Zoro commented:"anything less and I would have to take over as captain".Punk Hazard:intimidated Monet into defeat basically.Zoro was hinted many times as a COC user,Oda was just saving it for an epic moment like this and he delivered.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He can tango for sure but I doubt he can win on the long run until he shows more
I stand on my opinion: that King would only win after an extreme diff fight. I can see why someone would argue that King high diffs, just Iike I can see someone argue that Killer extreme diffs.
Everything on the lines of "King/Killer low/mid diffs" is BS and not worth debating.
King > Rooftop Zoro > Killer.

Giving Killer the benefit of the doubt, King mid diffs.

He'll bombard Killer with Wind Scythes and fire bullets while flying around him. Once he spots an opening, he'll nuke Killer with Tempura Udon.

Status
Not open for further replies.