Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always say: Luffy, Zoro, Bb and Shyriu will be the strongest pirates for ever
Kid, Law, Killer, and sanji will be very strong (big mom and kaido) but far from them.
@Blackbeard
I don't think it's exactly correct, since luffy zoro and sanji are the youngest there therefore having the most potential (kid and killer are also pretty young). So indeed, luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, killer will be the strongest when older (prime)

Zoro never said he was weaker than Oden....
Zoro asked himself how Oden did it

2 very different statements!

Zoro already has far higher control over Enma than Oden ever did, he has done the same feats Oden did vs a far stronger Kaido my guy!
i agree, haki control and overall power are 2 different thing , Oden also spent far far more time with Enma that Zoro did ( 2 weeks )

Oda entered a difficult terrain for Sanji, he destroyed his "weapon" which was his Raid Suit and now he will have to have a new power up for him to be able to beat Queen.
Well he technically already recieved a powerup through Germa's body alterations (or maybe Lunarian dna?) while also keeping his character integrity, so it's probably just a matter of him being able to pull an attack strong enough to defeat Queen.

Wonder where Oda is going with this now that he has brought Zoro and King back inside Onigashima. Killer is still lurking around in there without an opponent, and Zoro is pretty close to his limits. We might be getting that team up after all. Oda can't leave Killer behind after what he is doing for the rest of those who were on the rooftop.
:doffytroll:
you never learn as always

I don't think it's exactly correct, since luffy zoro and sanji are the youngest there therefore having the most potential (kid and killer are also pretty young). So indeed, luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, killer will be the strongest when older (prime)
We are pretty much told the strongest will be Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law.

People like like Yamato, Sanji, etc will not reach the levels of those 5

Status
Not open for further replies.