• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Do you believe Light was lying about his visit to Flower?
No. Rej simply misunderstood the ability. He legit said that he thought he shouldn't appear on LO results thus accused Light of lying. But detection immunity means something else.

Light saw you and Rej visit Flowa. I believe that since it was right. Unless he is PB. But I think he is town.

No. Rej simply misunderstood the ability. He legit said that he thought he shouldn't appear on LO results thus accused Light of lying. But detection immunity means something else.

Light saw you and Rej visit Flowa. I believe that since it was right. Unless he is PB. But I think he is town.
Why are you defending Rej? We told him to duel Midnight and he didn‘t. He‘s a liability to us now.

D

Dragomir

A man owns up to his mistakes, he doesn't weakly deflect from them.

I'm revoking your town leader card, put me in charge :endthis:
A man doesn't ridicule another man for making mistakes.

Yeah, I made a mistake, but your attitude over it isn't warranted. It does us no good to beat ourselves up over a mistake. New day phase, new opportunity. I've put it behind me and have moved on. You coming out the mock me over last day phase negatively speaks more about you than it does about me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

If Rej had his doubts then he should have confronted Light about lying rather than trying to duel him and not doing what he was asked to do. Now we don't have info which we could have if Light wasn't kept occupied. But Rej gave up and he himself admitted himself as the pirate so I don't think he thought Light was lying, or else he wouldn't have admitted what he did. So you theorizing about Rej is not needed and Rej can do his own talking but it seems to me like you are putting ideas in his head.

A man doesn't ridicule another man for making mistakes.

Yeah, I made a mistake, but your attitude over it isn't warranted. It does us no good to beat ourselves up over a mistake. New day phase, new opportunity. I've put it behind me and have moved on. You coming out the mock me over last day phase negatively speaks more about you than it does about me.
A man doesn't let his emotions get in the way of his journey to become stronger, fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.