Current Events King has ACoC too and it was foreshadowed back then

Does King have ACoC/CoC?

• Total voters
Yep you read it right in the title. Kings reaction to Zoro having not only CoC but also ACoC is very SUS. Indeed he might even have it himself and I wouldn't be surprised about it. If he wouldn't had it the upcoming fight would be a low diff one for zoro, but I really know Oda won't make that happen. Hence Kings name even suggests that he has it. It would be ironic as fuck if he doesn't have it.

Now lets go a little bit back to the time where Kaido one shotted Luffy the first time and when Luffy used CoC infront of him. Kaido said afterwards that they wouldn't need that many conquerors. Everyone shitballed me because they thought kaido was reffering to Midd. But we know the sentence doesn't make sense for just one to two persons. His sentence suggests that he was talking about multiple persons, for example Yamato and now King. With 5 People Kaidos sentence makes much more sense than with just 2 imo.

And since King said ''So you've ALSO got Kingly Ambitions'' everything makes much more sense. King would need ACoC to compete against Zoro now. And we all know every YC1 at least has 1 advanced haki and Kings might just be adv CoC.

Lemme hear your thoughts.

Yep you read it right in the title. Kings reaction to Zoro having not only CoC but also ACoC is very SUS. Indeed he might even have it himself and I wouldn't be surprised about it. If he wouldn't had it the upcoming fight would be a low diff one for zoro, but I really know Oda won't make that happen. Hence Kings name even suggests that he has it. It would be ironic as fuck if he doesn't have it.

Now lets go a little bit back to the time where Kaido one shotted Luffy the first time and when Luffy used CoC infront of him. Kaido said afterwards that they wouldn't need that many conquerors. Everyone shitballed me because they thought kaido was reffering to Midd. But we know the sentence doesn't make sense for just one to two persons. His sentence suggests that he was talking about multiple persons, for example Yamato and now King. With 5 People Kaidos sentence makes much more sense than with just 2 imo.

And since King said ''So you've ALSO got Kingly Ambitions'' everything makes much more sense. King would need ACoC to compete against Zoro now. And we all know every YC1 at least has 1 advanced haki and Kings might just be adv CoC.

Lemme hear your thoughts.
Marco dosn't have an advanced haky type but regardless i agree , King must have Adv CoC especially because HE IS A KING

Marco dosn't have an advanced haky type but regardless i agree , King must have Adv CoC especially because HE IS A KING
Maybe Marco has Ryou? We never got any detail into his abilities yet. I wouldn't be surprised about it though.
Post automatically merged:

Gotta wait to see if VIZ includes the "also". Would be very hype but I'm not gonna bet on it
I am also interested in how VIZ will handle the translation tbh.

King isn't Surprised + His Name is King + His Race were called Gods + He is facing an Adv. CoC User + He is Kaido's Strongest + Yamato who isn't Member of Beasts Pirates also have it

I'd be very surprised that King doesn't have it
This Fight is clearly gonna be CoC Fight (I believe Lunarians Ability works like CoC, cuz they absorb Damage & then release it, so they are CoC Masters)

The line is

なるほ. "王" にでもなる気 か ?

"I see... Do you want to become a king (ruler) or something?"

They probably got thrown off by the "mo" (also/even), but "demo" can be used as "or something". Any japanese speakers can chime in.

I may be wrong but honestly King would be too strong if he had aCoC. Zoro can't do shit to King rn and i guess aCoC is the solution so if King also have aCoC it will nullify Zoro's
Who cares.... Yamato has it. Why not King? I'm not sure if he'll get it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm more concerned without how trash Oda has treated Marco at this point.

Kaido was referring to Yamato and Kidd. Three CoC users is plenty as that’s the amount that we know were under Rocks (Whitebeard big mom and Kaido) and we know how that went.

I think you’re reading a mistranslation, the word “also” isn’t in kings question. And many thought the quote would be a pun on his name, but that doesn’t quite work either as kings name is only ever written in kana rather than the kanji.

As for now, I think that if King had CoC we would’ve seen a CoC clash last chapter.

Kaido was referring to Yamato and Kidd. Three CoC users is plenty as that’s the amount that we know were under Rocks (Whitebeard big mom and Kaido) and we know how that went.

I think you’re reading a mistranslation, the word “also” isn’t in kings question. And many thought the quote would be a pun on his name, but that doesn’t quite work either as kings name is only ever written in kana rather than the kanji.

As for now, I think that if King had CoC we would’ve seen a CoC clash last chapter.
Yeah, I've been saying this forever. King is the western "Kingu" not "王" which is what's used in Haoshoku.

Although, he does have "Imperial" named moves. That might err in his favour.

Yeah, I've been saying this forever. King is the western "Kingu" not "王" which is what's used in Haoshoku.

Although, he does have "Imperial" named moves. That might err in his favour.
Yeah been thinking about his named attacks too none of them are CoC based but he calls them imperial, maybe he will have a CoC based attack or two matching the "imperial" naming of his attacks.

I am open to King having it. Zoro vs King to me has been one of the if not the best fight in OP so far. I wouldn't mind more King chapters. Considering we still need more lore on King's race, and with him having a way to counter or put up still a fight before losing leaves him having CoC as an option.

King got angry just when Zoro destroyed a bit of his mask, I can see his full CoC reveal after Zoro destroys the entire thing.