Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I wouldnt mind that, this would mean tho, that Don loses his exe power because Midnight is confirmed towncore together with me.
Mid is probably exe. And if Conq still doesn't catch up we should vote him I guess

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Indie core

-Alibaba - Survivor (Indie Leader)

- Rej - Pirate (First Mate)

- Mid - Exe (Cook)

- Kagura - ? *ahem* PB? (Navigator)

SK is not welcome here unless he apologises to Indie leader for his misfits.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
There's no Juggernaut and no Vamp because of the lack of kills and lack of failed kill attempts.

Doubt there's a GA or Jester. Jester still more possible.

So we could still have an Arso and PB.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I am the leader or do you want me to pirate you?
I would love to delegate to you but unfortunately the Indie Leader must be someone neutral and that can win with all indies :catcry:

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I would love to delegate to you but unfortunately the Indie Leader must be someone neutral and that can win with all indies :catcry:
Think like this.

You're the Zoro of the team, the first mate.

Zoro > Luffy

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Actually after reading the Pirate can win with all Indies too :zosleepy:

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Oh they're like a cult. Ok then

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
@ConquistadoR

If you're indie claim fast and come to the indie core.

We promise no harm and protection against Townies

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Here's the plan.

All indies come together.

We (you because I can't do anything) off the townies at night.

Then we control the lynch

Then showoff between the indies.

Then Indies win.

With me and the Pirate.

GG

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
#indieslivesmatter

#indierevolution

Status
Not open for further replies.