Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
My spider sense is pinging me.

Who's the tracker?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Picturing it

@Don DaSlayer waking up with over 9000 notifications

D

Dragomir

@Light D Lamperouge @Ryu Kishi thank you for calling out Conq's inconsistency. Going forward, anybody who we want to claim should do it openly. No more whisper claims, especially if Ryu dies. The more people that see their claim, the more chances they have of getting caught if they're lying. Whisper claiming reduces those chances.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
also yeah conq claimed vet to me and now it doesnt add up anymore, Ryu probably read that whisper or idk, it was almost obvious at this point

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Ryu Kishi thank you for calling out Conq's inconsistency. Going forward, anybody who we want to claim should do it openly. No more whisper claims, especially if Ryu dies. The more people that see their claim, the more chances they have of getting caught if they're lying. Whisper claiming reduces those chances.
Yeah I think I agree with that as well.

also yeah conq claimed vet to me and now it doesnt add up anymore, Ryu probably read that whisper or idk, it was almost obvious at this point
Ryu told me Conq didn't claim any actions to you. Is that so?

Status
Not open for further replies.