Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for "best flashback ever!!1"
First we are being spoonfed how Oden is a good character blabla we love Oden blabla, only to be turned into naked street dancer
Now Kaido the WSC is winning with hostage

J

Jo_Ndule

kaido 20 yrs ago was a pirate for at least 20 yrs
rocks happened about 39 yrs ago
if this isnt close to his prime when was it?
he became a yonko before shanks so its definitely more than 6 yrs ago. anyway keep shifting the goalpost.
Rocks happened 38 years ago*
It took Shanks 18 years to be Yonko/Great Pirate (24 years ago he went solo)

Kaido here isn't Yonko nor WSC.
He's top tier but not fully in his prime. Also it seems like he didnt use Hybrid form against Oden
But I'm positive after these events, kaido becomes Great Pirate/Yonko.

H

Homelander

Chill. This is just a repetition of "B-but Akainu punched WB when he was having a heart attack!!1! Healthy WB would murder Akainu!!1!"
While Akainu actually stopped his bisento with hands in pocket and never used awakening against the old Emperror.

This is again
"B-but Kaido hit Lolden because Momo was kidnapped. Without distraction Lolden would have won!!1!"
Lolden already covered in bruises while looking at Momo, while Kaido never used his hybrid form against the Genius Lord.
Man why so much hate on oden lol. It looks like oden stole your gf ? 😂

A

ardym

the traitor is one they fully trust , that is for sure, so even if Shinobu was captured , that is not an argument that she is not the traitor it is more like the traitor identity has to be kept secret for later use . so till it is stated that someone else is the traitor i will hope it is Shinobu

the traitor is one they fully trust , that is for sure, so even if Shinobu was captured , that is not an argument that she is not the traitor it is more like the traitor identity has to be kept secret for later use . so till it is stated that someone else is the traitor i will hope it is Shinobu
Actually only a red scarbad should know the location of Toki,Momo and Hiyori....

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.