General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Mmm yeah, but he is not doing it alone. He could be 3 million.
Yeah but I doubt we’re having a shanks arc so Luffy having a 4 billion berry bounty after having two major islands as his territories (FI and Wano) and leading a group taking down two emperors and being the primary figure in the downfall of Kaido is worthy of the bounty

Yeah but I doubt we’re having a shanks arc so Luffy having a 4 billion berry bounty after having two major islands as his territories (FI and Wano) and leading a group taking down two emperors and being the primary figure in the downfall of Kaido is worthy of the bounty
I bet on 3 million. Not for yet.

Luffy bounty eow would be 5 bill, then he would defeat Blackbeard whose bounty surpassed Rogers bounty and have 6 bill, while eos luffy will either be dead or known as the savior of the world and would have his bounty revoked

I’m going 4.056 billion with Blackbeard having a 5.083 Billion berry.

Luffy surpassing Shanks’ bounty while Blackbeard surpasses Whitebeards. The two pirates these two were inspired by and with both bounties involving their devil fruits works with the parallel
What people don't realise is that oda already foreshadowed both surpassing Rpger and WB:
BB has "47" in his bounty while WB has "46"
Luffy has "56" while Roger has "55" , Ace also had "55"

Kata had "57" to show he was > Luffy pre fs
Shanks has "48" this to show Shanks>BB currently

These Yonko and Kata bountiesare symbolic for PL linked to Luffy and Teach
Post automatically merged:

Benn will have "49" or "45" in his bounty
Oden will have "58" or "54" or "45" in his bounty

Mmm yeah, but he is not doing it alone. He could be 3 million.
Yes but he is the key figure. Everybody in wano was waiting for Luffy. Kid couldn’t escape prison until Luffy was thrown there to and helped him. His crew is defeating the major force of the beast pirates. The flying six defeating by his crew members(except ulti and page1), sanji and zoro are gonna defeat king and queen. And Luffy is gonna beat kaido. And the samurai are gonna join forces with Luffy for later events. Luffy’s bounty is gonna skyrocket past 4B probably to 5B.

I theorize Mihawk defeated Shanks after becoming Yonkou and that one-arm comment was a red-herring.

Why else obscure his bounty? Its reveal will tie into some Shanks reveal.
i think oda will never reveal a victor with mihawk shanks
i dont think there actually was a victor like roger wb
they stopped having clashes and it was undecided
shanks lost an arm and mihawk thought it would be unfair
the only reason I can think his bounty would be higher than BB's is based on zoro's bounty . It would feel weird for zoro to be seen as a bigger threat than mihawk to the wg without the title.

i think oda will never reveal a victor with mihawk shanks
i dont think there actually was a victor like roger wb
they stopped having clashes and it was undecided
shanks lost an arm and mihawk thought it would be unfair
the only reason I can think his bounty would be higher than BB's is based on zoro's bounty . It would feel weird for zoro to be seen as a bigger threat than mihawk to the wg without the title.
I think the victor between Shanks and Mihawk fluctuates. The last time they dueled, Shanks was Yonkou but Mihawk found his victory unrewarding despite claiming the WSS title (no matter what, it's not the same if Shanks has one arm).

Mihawk's current bounty is above 4,048,900,000 but not necessarily above 4,380,000,000.
Disagree. I think it is somewhere between 2-3Billion.

My bet is 3 billions ballpark but if bounties were highly power level related he would deserve 5 billions range at least.
I agree. Hi is atleast yonkou level in terms of strength. But he doesn’t have a crew, he doesn’t command any strong fighters, and he doesn’t particularly seem Interested in opposing the WG.