Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

for sure she is most suitable to be the traitor , she is rotten to the core even her ability makes things rot. so i am still convinced she is the one
If she really is traitor , i might look at the reason .

Why would she want oden die ?Is she kurozumi loyalists ? She did cry for yasuie though. If these reason holds true ya then i will believe there is good back up.

Howeverso faryour argument has only because she can rot things is not sufficient evidence yet.

She called out law because he was pirate.So she felt hia friends will snitch on ally.

J

Jo_Ndule

"Also it seems like he didnt use Hybrid form against Oden"
most of the fight was offscreened .
you can assume what he did and didnt use
having momo out there to take oden out is more telling of his ability to deal with oden himself rather than his so called "hybrid form". oda didnt make him beat oden clean. which is def a huge detail.
If he was in hybrid form then he will be using it
That's all I can say, the panels posted no hybrid form.

I already said This W doesnt seem satisfying.

Anyway , this chapter finally solidify Oden as top tier/admiral level

If Kaido used hybrid then it just makes every other top tier seem meh
Since Oden was dominating/matching Young Kaido (the current top 1).
Imagine Oden vs admirals/shanks

Oda is wanking Oden hard which was expected

This fandom is crazy!
They believe logia Admidals werent in prime or not strong as now as they were 20 years ago
They believe WB wasnt in prime when he shook against Oden and hyped Oden when they clashed equally.
Also because wb wasnt called Great Pirate

Yet
You guys believe Kaido here is Yonko/Great Pirate level and WSC already!
Absurd

We have Oda saying Oden grew way much in 10 yeats since he left Wano with WB
Ashura and co grew much in 20 Years
Sengoku saying BM and Kaido grew a lot

You guys still expect Kaido 20 Yeats ago to be equal or slightly below current Kaido which is not logical.

WSS Mihawk stalled by Vista
Kuzan needing distraction to take out Jozu
Akainu beat Ace only due to df advantage
Kizaru needing distraction to handle Marco and couldnt get pass an old retired dude.
WB shook against Young Oden
Shanks scarred by df less Teach
Garp needing training for Chinjao
BM failings vs Strawhats

None of these dudes I cited dominated/were matched/nor fought someone as strong as Oden! Yet they didnt look

You have current Base Kaido oneshotting Luffy ; Matching BM
You have Base Young Kaido matched by Oden

You have WB matched by Oden 30 years ago and then You have WB matching Roger 4 years later

You have Mihawk matching Shanks 12+ years ago yet you see Mihawk matched by Vista and postponed 2 years ago.

Also weren't most of these guys downplaying Oden last chapters?
Even when Oda made it obvious Oden was minimum inbetween, maximum mid top tier (upper admiral) overall Admiral level

Oda please don't massacre my boy Kaido, what Oden being stronger than Kaido would serve to the story? I still can't believe it, everyone in wano shit their pants when Kaido appear, they won't do that to someone who lost against Oden
THIS is what im thinking the most. There's no point in proving Oden was stronger than Kaido. Kaido is still the relevant one in the story. It's just like Oda fulfilling fans' expectations about the newly protagonist persona Oden. Like Oda giving Katakuri a cherry on top; King's Haki, so the fans go crazy even more.

Now-now this week is gonna be a complete chaos.

Mihawk WSS was already in questioning, now Kaidou too didn't pull a win against Oden fair n square.

Always been sayin these Titles are mere hype factors or with special conditions. Afterall, the Strongest being isn't getting defeated 2-3 arc before One piece ending. :kayneshrug:

Bro, Sengoku was talking about Rox war 40 years ago. Kaido was a kid like Shanks. Here he's a grown ass man.

Don't forget Shanks is the youngest Yonko 6 years ago. Kaido might have even been a Yonko 20 years ago. If not then, then close to that time.

YC1.5
And that was 20 years ago and I don’t recall sengoku saying that they got significantly stronger up until 20 years ago. He said now, as in the present mate, and you saying he was a yonko or close to it is pure headcanon. Especially since the title of the chapter is kaido vs oden

A

ardym

If she really is traitor , i might look at the reason .

Why would she want oden die ?Is she kurozumi loyalists ? She did cry for yasuie though. If these reason holds true ya then i will believe there is good back up.

Howeverso faryour argument has only because she can rot things is not sufficient evidence yet.

She called out law because he was pirate.So she felt hia friends will snitch on ally.
traitors and spies are good actors otherwise they will not be able to make their jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.