Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: I can't be the only one who likes his hybrid design?

His base form is too goofy, but in hybrid he looks bulky af, he's kind of like a mix of Kaku and Jabra but more chubby
I like it actually, but @Cross_Marian refers to it as being ugly. I think it's a cool hybrid for a brachio, couldn't think of a better hybrid for a dinosaure like that... but for jack.... man oda should have at least tried :josad:

~~~~~~~~ Queen tells Sanji that his father founded a country and wants to become a tenryuubito. But when the government found out about this, it tried to eliminate them. After that, they started making cyborgs with Queen. King's fever flares up and begins to grow. King thanks his opponent and tells him that his attacks were used to throw wood into the furnace.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
~~~~~~~~ Queen tells Sanji that his father founded a country and wants to become a tenryuubito. But when the government found out about this, it tried to eliminate them. After that, they started making cyborgs with Queen. King's fever flares up and begins to grow. King thanks his opponent and tells him that his attacks were used to throw wood into the furnace.
This actually sounds real even yuderon theorized king might have coal powers or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.