Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it mentions what he uses really exoskeleton is the only thing that was a notable augmentation there.
* Sanji uses "strength + movement speed + exoskeleton + armed color" to form a stronger and hotter flame bridge

I presume the Exoskeleton granted him highter stats. Or else why would he be able to form these hotter flames, it's unlikely he could have without the Exo augmenting them. The Exo is used to gather angular momentum and power I imagine.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:tchpepe:

If Queen is down this chap or the next one I'm gonna seriously question Oda. The entire fight has been nothing but a spamfest on both sides when Queen was hiding an arsenal of like, 3/4 new abilities? Related directly towards Sanji's hated family?

Queen using them early would've intensified the fight so much more. I get it was more gag heavy than King vs Zoro, but that doesn't mean Oda couldn't of taken it a bit more seriously.

* Sanji uses "strength + movement speed + exoskeleton + armed color" to form a stronger and hotter flame bridge

I presume the Exoskeleton granted him highter stats. Or else why would he be able to form these hotter flames, it's unlikely he could have without the Exo augmenting them. The Exo is used to gather angular momentum and power I imagine.
steel skin provide durability but you can argue since the flames are stronger.. the durability hits harder?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ngl, the beast pirates are making the BM crew look worse and worse (Jack excluded lol). Queen now has invisibility and King might use CoC coating or whatever next time we see him. Not to mention, Kaido has clealry been more impressive than Mom in the raid and even an Ulti has looked like a beast, with the proper proportions of course.
It’s because they have more focus this arc and come later.

They are still close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.