• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:every chapter people think X can beat katakuri

Lasers? Useless against katakuri
Poison? Won't land
Invisibility? Katakuri CoO won't be bothered much
Lightning? Reminder Linlin was able to catch Niji and no diff him, also Judge. Despite their Lightning speed.

:cheers:Anyway, Queen can beat others coz they got average CoO and reaction speed
Queen wins extreme diff if his combat speed and poison AoE is impressive enough :finally:

Imagine getting excited over some techs which katakuri fucked up in no time....

That's what would happen to queen against King
Yes cause Ichiji has the powers of all his siblings, is also mechanically enhanced, has plagues, an Ancient Zoan DF, and has 20+ years of combat experience serving under the strongest creature in the world.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Queen's versatile and all but that'll be useless against Kata.

Much like with King for me, it comes down to whether or not Queen can outlast Katakuri's FS. And that turns into a Kata AP vs Sanji/Marco AP question that I don't think anyone can answer too well.

I lean Katakuri high diff as of now, cause it'll take a lot of effort to put Queen down.
The best part is this proves that King is going to show something more than what he has shown so far. Since Queen showed new abilities after Sanji powered up.

Hopefully ACoC :pepehands:

Zoro unlocked his power bc he remembered the past :))) the key he will beat King is all for the dirty buff from the past :))) . Zoro will beat Mihawk by remembering to another past. Cry it Zorotards :)))

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
why can't she wait till after the fight, since it doesn't matter who wins the fight as neither would attacker her
Because she's worried about her pet.
And with all the destruction going around, it's dangerous.
Sry fam.
"Look for the pet" is the correct move.
:goyea:

Good Oda is following the route of the coa for sanji, well he is definitely no king like Zoro&Luffy.

Interesting fight, Sanji is fighting basically his brothers.

Title Sanji vs Queen that mean that for Zoro vs King we will have more chapters to conclude the fight which is good.

Also good that this chapter look like focus only in this fight, no jump in between other sections.

The end for this fight is neard, Queen ability are here, he fought hybrid now is using new special ability.

I think ZvK will be way later, because first Oda will close the other plot points.

ZvK are on totally different league than QvS that is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.